When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

Cut me some slack :(

Yes, i can be a complete fucking tool... but i like to think i've changed for the best recently.

Yeah, you have actually. I can't actually remember what you were like before, but you have changed. :heh:

I know I have too. I would love to be able to go back in time just to punch myself actually.

Cut me some slack :(

Yes, i can be a complete fucking tool... but i like to think i've changed for the best recently.

I blame Letty. She has changed you man, That crazy mofo is all over this shop like she owns this place. *Black women style "muuu-hummm"*

You did, but I think you're becoming more tool like again.

SNAP OUT OF IT

:D I thought our Mac vs Pc thing wasn't an argument more a very good discussion.

Yes, I am a complete fucking tool...

AFT.;)

I'm joking, don't throw another hissy fit...

:D I thought our Mac vs Pc thing wasn't an argument more a very good discussion.

That's not what I had in mind :heh:

Jordan has definitely matured. I like to think that I have. but it's hard to say. I'm not really that good at looking at myself from someone else's point of view.

That's not what I had in mind :heh:

What then? :)

Seriously, i'm curious.

I use to go on when N64 was still up,but never actually joined the forums till Cube-Europe.

I can't even remember how I found the place,must of been looking for Ninty stuff on google or something.

I have been a regular visitor since the N64 days but didnt become addicted to the forums and a regular poster until we changed to Cube-Europe.

Then I somehow got asked to work for the site and be a moderator of the forums which then eventually lead me on to being an Admin. I think I may be the longest/oldest serving Admin along with Franklin?

Damn I have been here so long and had to deal with a lot of problematic forum members including staff in my time and yet im still here!!

Also, i was the first member to reach 5000 posts and i also had the highest (non cheating ... i'm looking at you Platty!) post count on the board untill it closed.

Haha I remember that! you were so excited about reaching 10,000 that me and another admin, maybe my flinky or someone else decided to put you back to zero and then give me 10,000. Perfect timing and pwnage which lead onto to one of many hissy fits :heh:

Me and Jordan have a love hate relationship. (more love at the moment) but once upon a time he wouldnt get off my case about certain stuff and even ended up quitting. But without him I believe the forum is missing something.

I could write a book about the tales of cube-europe and beyond and maybe I will :D

Without this place the internet is nothing for me.

I joined during the last days of CE. Sometime before E3 05. But I read the news section a lot before that.

Me and Jordan have a love hate relationship. (more love at the moment) but once upon a time he wouldnt get off my case about certain stuff and even ended up quitting. But without him I believe the forum is missing something.

Yes, i've been an utter **** to you in the past. I'm actually sorry for that, honestly.

But yeah, i like to think we have a nice relationship now! :)

What then? :)

Seriously, i'm curious.

Right, no offence to you or Mrs Jordan, it's just all the public affection - it's probably because im a cynical old loner, but meh.

Right, no offence to you or Mrs Jordan, it's just all the public affection - it's probably because im a cynical old loner, but meh.

Yeah, sorry about that. I just love the girl thats all.

You think we're bad on the forums? It drives people in real life mad.

I think I've been here since early CE days... I too remember Jordan's 10000 post fiasco.

I lurked around a bit, just before the C-E to R-E change, and was introduced to here by Sarka :)

Joined at Cube-Europe. Not sure when or why exactly. Was first called Hyrule but changed my name to Stocka shortly after.

Yes, i've been an utter **** to you in the past. I'm actually sorry for that, honestly.

But yeah, i like to think we have a nice relationship now! :)

awwwww Huggggssss!!

Technically I joined when it was CE, and the it was all just sand, sand as far as the eye can see. But I only posted a couple of times before it bacame R-E, so I'll just say RE for a giggle.