So just how long have you been here?

When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one who posted a picture of you and your friends mud wrestling in bikinis?

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of that picture, do they?

:indeed:

"Am I the only female??" it was called, and it will always be this place's most legendary thread to me!

Haha. Good times. That was indeed the one though.

I remember those names!

Shame the legends aren't around more. They all grew up and got proper jobs or something...

I've been here too long..

Blackbird ftw :D He was the first person on here that I spoke to via microphones. I thought he sounded like a robot.

And Moria: I changed it to 'emo' so that I could come back to the boards without too much fuss. Worked :D

.. And I thought I remembered that Johnny_Stichiano's pictures weren't all of her?

Blackbird was a legend. Probably one of the fairest and best admins back on CE. Also Rizz was a pretty sound guy (unless he's still about under a new guise, but I doubt it).

I remember those names!

Shame the legends aren't around more. They all grew up and got proper jobs or something...

I've been here too long..

I don't know, they probably just got bored of it all.

Well I remember some of those old names too.. spiel and Gerben.. so i've been here quite a while.. changed name when it became revolution I think..

aaa those memories.. Megaton.. and that proximity mine trophy from Perfect Dark in SSBM.. sean williamson

Random bit of trivia:

Flinky ages ago (on CE) made a thread asking which member of staff should be thrown into a volcano (for whatever reason). I won...or lost. Whichever way you wish to look at it.

Anyway I have been here since like the summer before the Cube came out, whenever that was.

And Moria: I changed it to 'emo' so that I could come back to the boards without too much fuss. Worked :D
ehem? I thought you signed back up as "teh emo" during C-E so that you could participate ironically in a thread that was full of emo-kid hatred from people like Jordan :heh:

And I think I have logs that prove it was my idea xD

Anyone remember Robb? He already had like 1,000 posts when I joined o_o I wish Jav posted in the main boards more often :D I have memories of his Star Fox sig from like, forever ago.

fine. Fine. super-memory-boy.

Yeah, I remember the time when people had the same sig forever. Who's got the oldest sig here at the moment?

want a cigarette dude?

Oop, just recalled another name that will stir up emotions...... Jump_Button. Was he a man, a messiah, a poet, or just an idiot who had grammar and spelling worse than a chimp.

Oop, just recalled another name that will stir up emotions...... Jump_Button. Was he a man, a messiah, a poet, or just an idiot who had grammar and spelling worse than a chimp.

He was alright. But I know someone with worse grammar on another forum who just rants and rants about nonsensical things. Way funnier than J_B.

Jump_Button has the most awesome name ever though....

--bstmte :indeed:

I remember all the names Moria mentioned apart from stubbietubbie, never heard of him. I remember Zeikfried, but only because he was part of that stupid fucking 'uber 1337s' thing where had various childish little clans. Actually, I think that was why I left in the end.

*Takes a deep breath*

I think you got the wrong end of the stick about that "childish clan". For a start, anyone who thought we used that name without our tongue firmly in one cheek needs a kick in the tailbone, and the reason we stuck together the way we did was because we met up away from the computer screen (Dan and Jordan travelling a fair few miles to do so) and had a friendship a bit more tangible than anything you can get in front of it.

Zeik is arguably the finest member this board has ever had, and there are still plenty of regulars who will testify to this.

Yeah I'm not too bad mate, what're you up to at the moment? Apart from writing a ludicrous number of posts?

I remember loving looking at the uber leets photos etc. Cant you guys have like anotehr sleepover play videogames and take pictures of jordan asleep. (Thats the only reason I want you guys to meet up again)

Well, I've been reading the site since the Cube-Europe times and I definately joined the forum for a while, but my name definately wasn't the same and I don't think I was at all active. I've followed the site ever since late 2001 (I think) and decided that, due to massive insomnia over the summer, I would join the forums.

So now I am an addict.

Thanks for nothing N-Europe.

Been here since late Cube-europe. Favourite memories? Im not sure, but the forum members that have every right to be a comedian has made this place worth coming back to. No need to mention names, as pretty much every one knows who im talking about.

This includes Canand.

EDIT: Ah yes, the people I have on MSN aswell, although some I rarely talk to now.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick about that "childish clan". For a start, anyone who thought we used that name without our tongue firmly in one cheek needs a kick in the tailbone, and the reason we stuck together the way we did was because we met up away from the computer screen (Dan and Jordan travelling a fair few miles to do so) and had a friendship a bit more tangible than anything you can get in front of it.

Well whatever, you still acted like a bunch of dicks on here. Very cliquey, produced a devisive atmosphere. I like to think of that era as the Dark Ages of C-E.

Well whatever, you still acted like a bunch of dicks on here. Very cliquey, produced a devisive atmosphere. I like to think of that era as the Dark Ages of C-E.

You can think what you want mate, we had a great time doing it.

I was here in sep 2005, but got kicked so ive oficially been here since feb 2006

[/i]. Who's got the oldest sig here at the moment?

Me....? Probably someone else actually...