So just how long have you been here?

When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

Talking about hentai in the meaningless post thread.

The cyber sex thread.

Good times.

Haha, very good times, another reason why Booker will be missed.

Yeah I've been here since C-E.

Another C-Eer. Or is that just C-Er? I dunno, but yeah, I'm from that era.

I can't even remember how I found the place, or why.

I came here from NTSC-UK when some guys recommended I check there to find out information about importing a US/JAP GameCube and the various NTSC television standards to figure out if it'd work in colour on my shitty little TV.

I lurk on forums a lot. Great information source.

I came late in c-e. I remember typing nintendo in europe in google and c-e was the first choice. I hung around before I signed up and posted anything. I was stefkov, then I joined r-e when the change was announced/made. Signed up as stefkov, r-e became n-e, I became Stefkov. Added capitalness.

I came here from NTSC-UK when some guys recommended I check there to find out information about importing a US/JAP GameCube and the various NTSC television standards to figure out if it'd work in colour on my shitty little TV.

I lurk on forums a lot. Great information source.

C-E was the one of the first forums I've ever visited. I think it sorta got me into all this Internet lark. The internet side of gaming, I think.

All I can remember is typing something into google, and then arriving on the forums. It's a mystery, and it always will be. Hmm. Or will it?

Also, i was the first member to reach 5000 posts and i also had the highest (non cheating ... i'm looking at you Platty!) post count on the board untill it closed.

I remember that. And it was 10000.

I joined here when I imported my DS and The Twilighter recommended here for my importing queries. CooInTheZoo answered my first question. *wipes nostalgic tear*

I remember that. And it was 10000.

I joined here when I imported my DS and The Twilighter recommended here for my importing queries. CooInTheZoo answered my first question. *wipes nostalgic tear*

You're right, it was 10 thousand...

Also, i was the first member to reach 5000 posts and i also had the highest (non cheating ... i'm looking at you Platty!) post count on the board untill it closed.

So do I, you took a hissy fit because someone kept on removing 1 of your posts so you didn't actually get to 10000, then left, came crying back to flinky and had your account reinstated. I remember it well. :heh:

"I beat Bowser57! 10k wahey!"

yeah yeah, i know it was just a joke

I originally used this site while trying to find a regularly updated Nintendo news site. The fact that other forum members post stuff they find on other sites they go to mean it gets all the news from other sites and sticks it into one place.

Nice and easy to find gaming news...

Hhahaha oh god, yeah...

Man i can't believe immature i used to be/currrently am...

So do I, you took a hissy fit because someone kept on removing 1 of your posts so you didn't actually get to 10000, then left, came crying back to flinky and had your account reinstated. I remember it well. :heh:

Haha, I'd have liked to see that.:grin:

Hhahaha oh god, yeah...

...So you did actually have a hissy fit over it then?

Haha, I'd have liked to see that.

It was probably the funniest thread on CE other than "am i the only girl" thread.

...So you did actually have a hissy fit over it then?

Well, i did leave... thats for sure. I can't actually remember to be honest. Ask Flinky.

It was probably the funniest thread on CE other than "am i the only girl" thread.

Damn, looks like I missed that one too...:weep:

In all fairness, Jordan has matured a lot over the last few months. We all do daft things, stupid things, immature things. But, we live and learn.

...So you did actually have a hissy fit over it?

Yeah, he did. He went mental.

Surprised he didn't block everyone on Cube Europe if his other hissy fits are anything to go by.

Hhahaha oh god, yeah...

I remeber my first thread. I just wanted to create a thread and didn't know what to make it about. So I looked at the TV and posted about what was on. it was X-Factor. You insulted me because of it Jordan. You made me cry. *runs into corner crying*

But I don't hold a grudge. *rocks vacantly back and forth stroking the knife*

i signed up in april 05 but i read the forum way longer that and i started reading the site just after it became revo-europe

Cut me some slack :(

Yes, i can be a complete fucking tool... but i like to think i've changed for the best recently.

One thing I love about this site is that it's not blocked by my school's filter, as I'm the only person in the school who ever goes on it. It's was very, very handy when the (then) Revolution controller was first shown, and I people wanted to know what it looked like.

Cut me some slack :(

Yes, i can be a complete fucking tool... but i like to think i've changed for the best recently.

You did, but I think you're becoming more tool like again.

SNAP OUT OF IT