So just how long have you been here?

When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

I've been around since C-E just before/after I got a Cube, so 2002/3...

I guess the best periods have just been the E3s, especially one of them, can't remember which...also the Wii Remote confused the shit out of me :heh:

Around the end of n64 Europe for me, back when it had that maroon design with the electricity animation around a top-based menu. I was talking a lot about Perfect Dark and looking forward to this new "dolphin" thing on the horizon :D

I joined C-E about a month before the DS was released I think. One of my favourite topics had to be that ms paint a member thread. I seem to remember The3rdChildren and EEVILMURRAY making some hilarious pics in that.

I joined C-E about a month before the DS was released I think. One of my favourite topics had to be that ms paint a member thread. I seem to remember The3rdChildren and EEVILMURRAY making some hilarious pics in that.

You my friend, need to post more.

You used to post all the time not long ago.

You my friend, need to post more.

You used to post all the time not long ago.

Don't think I've even surpassed my C-E post count yet :heh:.

I guess i'm an oldie too, i can remember all those people you've listed.

What about Space and Jim? :D

Been here for time since sometime in 2002 iirc.

There has been some well funny times on the old boards. Shame all that history was kinda deleted not too long ago.

I was a Cube Europe member, back in the days when Sprout and Smalldude posted. :(

Dude, Smalldude still posts over at Darkzero.

Everyone who said "J7" with a capital "J" in this thread has not been here long enough to be cool.

Everyone who said "J7" with a capital "J" in this thread has not been here long enough to be cool.

Wasn't he "JaySeven" before then? or something like that.

Haha, I've yet to come across a name of a member that I can't remember!

Points for (s)he who describes Jim's avatar.

A weird dead canary thing, with crosses for the eyes.

Dude, Smalldude still posts over at Darkzero.

I however don't, he isn't worth that much bother. After all, he is Canadian. By the way Yamcha, whats with the sea gulls?

I however don't, he isn't worth that much bother. After all, he is Canadian. By the way Yamcha, whats with the sea gulls?

Yamcha, is a Scrubs fan.

Dr.Cox once said for a nickname he'd be called the 'Cox of Seagulls'.

Yamcha, is a Scrubs fan.

Dr.Cox once said for a nickname he'd be called the 'Cox of Seagulls'.

This man is correct (Give him a cocount).

I joined during the C-E times, but I watched the site during n64 europe.

Wasn't he "JaySeven" before then? or something like that.

It was never capitalised. That was as taboo as suggesting that purple wasn't uber.

I remeber those. Especially BB. i can remeber something like a post yourself thread and everyone was like "aww BB you're so hot.

Was Svt4Him Canandian or something?

I remember all the people mentioned in this thread, that's why I was here originally.

Svt4Him is indeed a Canadian...I remember him freaking me out after awhile, he was older (30ish I think?) And he found my phone number on the internet...which of course scared the hell out of a 13 year old girl...

I remember all the people mentioned in this thread, that's why I was here originally.

Svt4Him is indeed a Canadian...I remember him freaking me out after awhile, he was older (30ish I think?) And he found my phone number on the internet...which of course scared the hell out of a 13 year old girl...

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one who posted a picture of you and your friends mud wrestling in bikinis?

I think the bigger topic that ever came from Johnny Stichiano was if she was a man or a woman, if anyone recalls that.

I think the bigger topic that ever came from Johnny Stichiano was if she was a man or a woman, if anyone recalls that.
"Am I the only female??" it was called, and it will always be this place's most legendary thread to me!