So just how long have you been here?

When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

You're welcome. I first joined at cube-europe, but didn't join the forum until just recently.

When you were 3?

To whoever was saying people used to only ever have 1 sig. I've had this sig since we changed to NE apart from a very brief time when I had a Mario Kart version of it, I also made it all snowy at Christmas last year. :heh:

Hey apple, you still speak to fred? Any chance he's still got the games and is tired of them, I'd gladly take them back :P

Why not? We'd both been on the boards for a while. I think him and apple had started doing the Q&A for the main page. I'd already sold a few games to a Mike (.. god knows which one...) with no issues. It's not like he took the games and ran away.. He just took teh games and never sent me my money and kept posting here for another few years, claiming he would send it soon if his mum would let him or something. I don't expect he'll send the money now (university is expensive, and the games aren't worth that much anymore) but Shorty's brought his N64 here, and I've bought a couple of games for it to go with his, and would be nice to have a bigger collection. I doubt he's playing his n64 any more.

And ta Apple. What's he studying?