So just how long have you been here?

When did you join?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

One thread that springs to mind is Largo getting his account deleted and blaming it on me for some bizarre reason, then getting Blackfox to make a thread to see who wanted him back :heh:

"Am I the only female??" it was called, and it will always be this place's most legendary thread to me!

Hahah wow I definatley remember that thread. It got huge.

And that was me that posted the picture of the mud.

But it wasn't me.

That was the issue, I didn't want to post a picture of myself and certain people were persistant.

Whatever, I don't mind posting pictures anymore.

Whatever, I don't mind posting pictures anymore.

But aren't you ginger? You should mind very much.

But aren't you ginger? You should mind very much.

I don't have any idea what you meant by that.

If it was jab or an attempt to get me to lose my cool, have fun. I won't have childish arguments here anymore. So if you would just please leave me alone if you are still sore, it'll be best for everyone.

I'm here to contribute.

I don't have any idea what you meant by that.

If it was jab or an attempt to get me to lose my cool, have fun. I won't have childish arguments here anymore. So if you would just please leave me alone if you are still sore, it'll be best for everyone.

I'm here to contribute.

As long as light humour's not involved I guess. No jibes for Johnny - I think I've got it now sir.

Yeah, I remember the time when people had the same sig forever. Who's got the oldest sig here at the moment?

I reckon it's probably Fierce with his Resident Evil one. I think it's been there since the beginning of all time.

I reckon it's probably Fierce with his Resident Evil one. I think it's been there since the beginning of all time.

I don't think it's really that old. There's probably lots of older ones...somewhere.

As long as light humour's not involved I guess. No jibes for Johnny - I think I've got it now sir.

I didn't understand what the joke meant. That's all. I'm good with jokes, really.

Either I'm unaware or you used slang we don't use in Canada is all.

I don't mind posting pictures anymore.

Right then, we want a real picture of you naked and covered in mud please.

Cube Europe, although I didnt do much posting at all on that forum (Granted I havent done as much as I originally planned here either)

Zeik is arguably the finest member this board has ever had, and there are still plenty of regulars who will testify to this.

I had a lot of respect for Zeik, until he got banned and set up a proxy IP so that he could post a page long thread about how he didn't care, was too cool for us and could h4x his way into us at any time he pleased. A whole page about how he didn't care. That was silly.

Zeik's an alright bloke. I've talked to him once or twice on MSN, and he seems decent. But, he really overstepped the mark. Or rather, he pissed on the mark, then jumped over it. I don't have time for people like that.

I once sold a bunch of N64 games to gamecubegod/phantasmagoria/otherpsuedonyms for £60 and he never paid me. That didn't help :(

Zeik's an alright bloke. I've talked to him once or twice on MSN, and he seems decent. But, he really overstepped the mark. Or rather, he pissed on the mark, then jumped over it. I don't have time for people like that.

I sent him a postcard from California!

I've been told about the Zeik stuff a few times, but when I try to remember what he did it just eludes me. I do actually remember a lot of him and another few guys signing up and causing general chaos for the admins. If anything, it's something nobody else has been able to pull off. An act simply known as a Zeik.

Lots of reminiscing of the old days in here. It's a shame some of the older CE folk only post when CE is/can be mentioned and aren't involved in much of the NE forum stuff. Still, that's the transition of life for ya.

Good or bad, it's certainly a different place here now than it used to be and separating itself from the past more as each day passes. I've always firmly believed that change sucks, but maybe it's mostly just rose-tinting that makes me feel that way.

Oh well.

I once sold a bunch of N64 games to gamecubegod/phantasmagoria/otherpsuedonyms for £60 and he never paid me. That didn't help :(

I can't believe you never get the money for those games, that must've been three or four years ago now?

Lots of reminiscing of the old days in here. It's a shame some of the older CE folk only post when CE is/can be mentioned and aren't involved in much of the NE forum stuff. Still, that's the transition of life for ya.

There are still people on here who I miss, but every time I come back here I see people speaking to each other like utter shite. It's that highly strung atmosphere and general lack of community that distinguishes this board from its predecessor.

I once sold a bunch of N64 games to gamecubegod/phantasmagoria/otherpsuedonyms for £60 and he never paid me. That didn't help

Did you send him the games before you got the money?

I lurk a lot, and not many know it, but I am from C-E. I remember I found it while trying to avoid revising for my SATS.

I remember Stocka used to be called Hyrule there, and the site scheme was purpley.

I've been reading the site and using it for news and stuff since it was revo europe, but as the little date under my name clearly shows, I didn't join the forums til a few months ago(excited about the wii!). I didn't want to join the forums because I was afraid I'd end up spending alot of time on them, which it would appear I have! I was taking a short break, then came to see if Guitar Hero news had been posted in the Wii forum, which it had, and now I've been sucked back in! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

A rate of 9.81 posts per day! You have been rather busy.^ I've actually been here since it was revo-europe, joined in October shortly after it changed from cube-europe. Found this site great for news in the time i have been here :)

I joined when it was still n64-europe, was looking for a site that was giving more info on the cube than Nintendo's own poor attempt at that time :)

im a lil new member, i keep wondering when my status will change :)

i don't remember anyone except for the3rdchildren because he has cool dragonballz signatures/avatars etc

i came for the wii info, you guys have never failed to keep me informed thanks ^^