N-Europe

If you had 3 wishes....

ipaul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ability to master any skill, that's a good one, I think I'll be stealing it ;)

1. master any skill

2. Psychic powers to allow me to see 30 seconds into the future (just so I can freak people out)

3. Turn invisible/visible at will (to include my clothes and whatever/whoever I may be touching at the time)

Mine would have to be the selfish ones, stuff other people, i want to fly:

1) Have every super power at my control (So i can turn them on and off at will) But if i could only choose 1 it would be a shape changer thing.

2) To be able to do anything better then anyone else can

3) To own a real money tree.

Would you people seriously want all of these selfish wishes? I wouldn't. It's a bit like cheating on a video game. Yeah it's fun at first but after that it gets boring and takes the point out of it. Life is there for you to live. Live it yourself.

Yeah, and i woud live it myself... just alot richer and able to fly.

1. All alcohol+drugs cease to exist

2. Love

3. To live on forever

No more paracetamol?

What about calpol for the little children :(

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Edit:

For me it'd be:

1. Around a £100,000,000,000. That no-one knows of so it doesn't affect the economy.

2. A structurally sound room underneath my house that no-one knows about big enough just for the money in £10's and £20's (equally split I think).

3. The ability to control time (pause it, make it go slow, go backwards etc, no going forwards though)

Everytime I hear 3 Wishes, I think of this joke:

3 kids go down a magic slide and shout their wish and at the bottom of the slide they land in it. The oldest kid goes first and screams GOLD! And he lands in a pot of gold. The second oldest kid screams SILVER! And lands in a pot of silver. The youngest kid goes last, goes down the slide and screams WEEEEEEEEE!....

1) Enough money to live a decent life

2) End world hunger

3) Make me as healthy as possible (I'm a fat lard (H))

1. The ability to wish for more wishes.

2. More wishes.

3. A hotdog.

Everytime I hear 3 Wishes, I think of this joke:

3 kids go down a magic slide and shout their wish and at the bottom of the slide they land in it. The oldest kid goes first and screams GOLD! And he lands in a pot of gold. The second oldest kid screams SILVER! And lands in a pot of silver. The youngest kid goes last, goes down the slide and screams WEEEEEEEEE!....

1) Enough money to live a decent life

2) End world hunger

3) Make me as healthy as possible (I'm a fat lard (H))

Isn't it usually, Englishman, Scottishman and then the Irishman screams weeeeeeee?

1. To be rich and famous

2. A golden pacifier

3. A turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard. And I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises.

1. I wish Ape Escape would arrive from amazon for my girlfriend

2. I wish Operation Winback would arrive for me

3. I wish I new whether or not to get my hair cut.. it went into my eye earlier and stung like hell, watered for ages.. so much I thought ok.. is this water, or blood..

..but it wasn't red :red:

First wish: Make first post like this:

Happier topic time - if you had three wishes what would they be?

No rules, anything you want (except the one stated below)

I wish:

I was the best musician anyone has ever seen.

I could travel the world.

I got rich enough to buy everything i wanted without worrying.

So whats yours? (I'm expecting the obvious game joke ones like - for the wii to own ps3 cos its suxz and crap like that)

PLZ AZK 4 MOER WISHIESSS!11!

Second wish: Get infinite wishes.

Third wish: Conquer the universe.