NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Friend Zone

I'm wondering what the female perspective is on all this male frustration (probably evil laughter :heh:). Any female forum members want to rebuff our claims or is it all true, you really are out to get us.

It's a weebitunfair, because there's like...three women on this forum, and two of them probably won't post in here. So, Eenuh, it's all up to you. Prove us wrong, kiddo. ;)

I'm wondering what the female perspective is on all this male frustration (probably evil laughter :heh:). Any female forum members want to rebuff our claims or is it all true, you really are out to get us.

You gotta remember, the beauty of the ladder theory is that it does at one point say these things happen without conscious realisation, so even if they try to tell use otherwise they may be lying :heh:

Freud style get out clauses ftw!

I never get in the friend zone, NEVER.

It kind of makes me sad, it means i dont have that many good friends who are girls.

They either love me or hate me its seems.

Talking of the ladder theory, possibly 3 of the best looking girls in my year are going out with cunts one of the worst guys, 1 guy who used to be a dick but is good since going out with her, and someone 2 years younger than her.

It's a weebitunfair, because there's like...three women on this forum, and two of them probably won't post in here. So, Eenuh, it's all up to you. Prove us wrong, kiddo. ;)

I don't know what there is to prove though. =O

First of all, I don't really have any friends, especially not male friends. So I don't know about the Friends Zone (well that's sorta not true). Only ever had one relationship, and that did end up with me telling him after three years that I wasn't sure I loved him anymore. We ended up being friends, with of course him being still in love with me. Right now I'm still just trying to figure out if I think of him as a friend or more.

As far as I know, this stuff isn't really something we think through. I'd never really heard of this ladder theory, and thus of course never thought about which guy goes on which ladder (then again, I'm rarely attracted to anyone anyway). If it does happen, it's a subconscious thing. I guess it can go back to like, the nature of men and women. Men just want to make sure they can spread their seed, so that means they want sex with whatever female they can get (and of course preferably more than one). Now women would end up with the kids of course, so they are looking for a guy who can give them a good enough, stable future. I don't know how this fits in with the "bad guy" theory though that they have on that site... but I did read once that a lot of women who have a pretty average boyfriend/husband who is really nice and all that stuff but nothing special, will cheat with a guy that is more handsome and stronger looking (so the tough guy so to speak) to have kids with or something. So the nice guy who will take care of them and their kids, and the bad guy for the kids.

Just something I read once though...

I can't really prove anything really. But yeah, Friends Zone... for men it's a horrible place to be in apparently (if your gender wasn't so sex-obsessed, this wouldn't be a problem I think =P ), for women it feels only natural to consider some guys as just friends but nothing more. It's just the way things are. *shrugs*

You gotta have charm to get a girl. Try something like this:

"Might I recline briefly at your feet, miss? Your beauty has loosened my knees. I'm sure a few moments spent looking at your profile from below, with the back of my head on these cool tiles, would put me right."

Then you're destined for her to look favorably upon you. :smile:

Come now, lass. Even if a lady was wearing a skirt (and why should'nt a lady?) then she'd have plenty of layers under, suitably guarding her modesty.

Well then, the lady wouldnt give such a favourably response.

Hush up would ya, you're spoiling the ray of hope I'm trying to give to these Friend Zoners. :hehe:

.. pfft the friend zone sucks... i was in it for many a year ( always the girl giving advice to guys about their girlfriends)..

..stuff it - happy now - :grin:

The friend zone isn't too bad I guess. Girls do make good friends, especially when you know them well enough to do things like fart and have them laugh rather then look disgusted. Plus, when you do sneak poking attacks they make the funniest noises (not that kind of poking, get your minds out of the gutter).

Most of my friends are girls, and I see myself as in this "Friend Zone", even though some of them do like to call me "sexy" and "babe"...

...I'm not "in there", whatever you may think.

Hmm, now I have a few female friends, and basically all my mates at uni are girls too(theres much more girls than guys on my course at my uni), but I generally do find the company of women much more fun and amusing sometimes, I dunno why, the ladder theory has got me wondering if I secretly fancy every girl I know! I imagine I'm on all their friends ladders though, so...god! I'm in the friend zone! :shakehead

.. pfft the friend zone sucks... i was in it for many a year ( always the girl giving advice to guys about their girlfriends)..

..stuff it - happy now - :grin:

Ahh, but guys do not have a friend zone! I'm afraid to break it to you bluntly, but every single one of them has probably considered wanting to bone you. According to the theory of course.

:shock: .. but what if it was the summer? and it was too hot to wear "layers"? or tights? :idea:

Magicbuttons... Your my favorite girl member :P

DiemetriX is always telling me on MSN to not get into the 'friend zone' with girls :p

I dont have many friends that are girls, so I have yet to experience the Friend Zone. From what I read in this thread, I'm glad I'm not in one.

Sign in to follow this