Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wario Ware review

mcj metroid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read that review - they make it sound great and like I must own it. Im still put off by the price though, if it was priced like the Cube one then Id have it.

Interestingly, my girl was questioning me about it last night. Well, the question was... Why do I not have it?! I was like, er it only came out today dear. She wasnt convinced but had to take my (truthful) word for it. I asked how she knew about it and she said isnt it the one where you do such and such (I cant mind now) and so I agreed. Apparently she saw it on TV. Urgh, what an annoyance this marketing malarky is.

I tried to get her to play the Cube one but I didnt think she liked it at all. Hmmm. Well its not like shes played my Wii more than once yet so Wii Sports, Wii Play and the Rabbids will be enough to keep her going for a good while at this rate. If she wants Warioware, she can buy us it. :heh:

Interestingly, my girl was questioning me about it last night. Well, the question was... Why do I not have it?! I was like, er it only came out today dear. She wasnt convinced but had to take my (truthful) word for it. I asked how she knew about it and she said isnt it the one where you do such and such (I cant mind now) and so I agreed. Apparently she saw it on TV. Urgh, what an annoyance this marketing malarky is.

it's funny you should say that my girlfriend loves it!and can't get enough of warioware,think the quirky nature appeals to her.

I got it today, and have already completed the main "story" bit. This is seriously worse than new super mario bros. for difficuly. I completed it in just under 3 hours, and can't really see my self playing it an awful lot more. Makes good use of the wii-remote, but it's far to easy.

I got it today, and have already completed the main "story" bit. This is seriously worse than new super mario bros. for difficuly. I completed it in just under 3 hours, and can't really see my self playing it an awful lot more. Makes good use of the wii-remote, but it's far to easy.

Dear God guys learn t play wario ware! the story doesn't matter AT ALL. After you got all the characters get the highest scores you can get, unlock everything and play with your frineds. It's thye kind of game you can pick up and play for years and years just for a quick burst of fun.

Dear God guys learn t play wario ware! the story doesn't matter AT ALL. After you got all the characters get the highest scores you can get, unlock everything and play with your frineds. It's thye kind of game you can pick up and play for years and years just for a quick burst of fun.

Do you have the game?

That review makes me want to pick it up, though.

This is true. :heh:

Speak for yourself :p

What are peoples opinions of the final game boxart, does it translate to the quality of the final game? Poor boxart, poor game, good boxart good game, poor boxart, good game, poor game, good boxart?

Sweet Jesus what are you talking about?

I don't like the game. The Wii remote feels unresponsive sometimes, whether it's the way I've things positioned or what.

Whats the next big Wii game?

Speak for yourself :p

Whats the next big Wii game?

Some (maybe most) would say Excite Truck but I'm not too impressed by the sound of it. Not too keen on Driving games at the best of times but this one looks a little empty with not many features.

Also (and I might get flamed for this) I reckon driving games are pretty much the only genre where raw horse-power of the console really does matter most. My optinion is that the graphics, physics and AI are the main selling point of driving games and in this regard any I decide to get will most likely be on the Xbox360. There's not even the controller issue either if you decide to fork out for the driving wheel thing.

Anyway, next big games for me are Eledees and Trauma Center (if there's ever a confirmed release date)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!