N-Europe

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

david.dakota

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but how many blutooth connections can there be a one time?? Id think the max is four, granted you wont be using four wiimotes at once with this game but it stop other games from doing so.

Maximum is 7. I don't see how you would need more than 2 connections when using headsets - split-screen online, with 2 people at the same Wii using different bluetooth headsets sounds awful..

• 3 months later...
Yeah, this game will suck online unless there's VOIP.

I'm with you all the way on this one.Hopefully it will since that musical game is out about the same time.

It really does need VOIP though and it suits it so well.Even if it's friends only you can talk then i'd be more than happy.

WHat do we have to communicate with online though?

Do you not know of the Wii's Secret Telepathy features?

Either Nintendo will be helpful and release the game with a headset, be half-helpful and include a VoIP feature, but sell the headset seperately, or just not bother with it at all.

I'm more excited about the LAN personally, we have three Wiis in our house in three rooms, we can just shout at each other!! It's gonne be awesome!!!

Calling all developers, please include LAN in every Wii online game!!! AND Split screen!!

No, completely different audience, it'll do just fine.

I wonder how many online it will be - probably two but would be great to have 8!

Yeah but there will be alot of buzz when it comes out and so overshadow it

Day before Halo 3, which is a heck of a lot better than the day after. Really should be a week before or a month after to stand a chance, though. Though, actually, Wii will probably have a larger installed base by the time these games come.

Targeting a specific market doesn't make much difference. The month after Halo 2 was released, game sales on ALL platforms were dead.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!