N-Europe

People That Give You The Irrits!

solitanze

Hmm I came into the thread and saw the big "LOCK THREAD" and nearly jumped to the conclusion that the OP wanted it closing... lucky I bothered to read a bit more. What's with the massive text :/

I don't think I watch TV enough to be annoyed by celebrities. Except maybe Tom Cruise. That guy is off his rocker.

It's solitanze, what else do you expect. Having said that, solitanze isn't making my list of annoying people...JC is!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek. I apologise for... uhhh... whatever it is that annoys you about me.

There are 2 kinds of people i hate:

People who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures, and the Dutch.

If you mean retro's post, that was from Goldmember, spoken by the legendary Michael Caine, also well known for the phrase "YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!" and "Humbug."

No, that's what I was talking about. I recognise the Goldmember quote - classic!

lol, I was only joking, it was just your post that made me feel like posting that. I realised the irony in it. In fact, I don't hate anyone on these forums, everyone seems pretty cool.

I don't hate many famous people neither, except a large number of crap famous people i.e Big Brother/Reality TV celebs(excepting Jade, because I think she's quite unique and amusing).

Oh, and Lee Evans.

You got summink against Lee Evans? Well you're askin' for a spankin'! The guy is a muddafukkin' straight-up genius!

Tony Christie gets on my tits.

And Tim Westwood.

Paris Hilton, stupid whore.

That prick who lives down the road, sometimes annoys me when I go to the shop, hanging around like Mr. Hard.

Fields, Ford Prefect.

Nick Owen..... What a ****.......

Ricky Gervais! He's so bland and un-funny.

agreed

10 chars

totally agreed.I hate the fucker

Fresh, retro-lover, martinist, mcj metroid.

Customers who think they're right, as they never are. People who say "I'll get tradings standars on you!!!" I feel like saying "When was the last time you ever heard of trading standards actually doing anything?"

Trading standard will actually own ass if called, they've helped me out several times.

Customers who think they're right, as they never are. People who say "I'll get tradings standars on you!!!" I feel like saying "When was the last time you ever heard of trading standards actually doing anything?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/6231723.stm

"fined £11,000 for selling a mouldy meat pie "

I heard about that yesterday.

Ashley's got a point though, yeah there's some cases where the consumer's obviously in the right, but they don't compare to the number of people who claim they'll do something that can't be backed up. Trading standards is just a group of people who advises you on your rights and brings cases to light with the retailer.

Half of the customers who shout "I'll get trading standards on you!" have no idea what rights are, and think claiming something that is "up to 50% off" is misleading or that they deserve a full refund on their CD because it stopped working when they put it in the microwave.

hmm, quite a lot of pop and rap bands annoy me, mostly "chav" music....chavs also though....not all chavs, jus the rude ignorant ones who think they can do anything and are hard nuts (eventhough they're like half my height....lol) also annoying children who play their music as loud as they can on the bus, so loud that i have to have my mp3 on loud to drown the noise (noise not music).