Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Eat Fresh

AshMat

I messed up the quote but it wwas something about the subway club stickers...

hey don't take them anymore :(

OK, here goes:

Chicken Teriaki

Chicken Tikka

Meatball Marinella

Cheese steak

All have to have all the salad (except the gerkins, and occasionalyl without the olives and chillies). They all (minus the tikka) have to be warmed. Then, you have to have two[i/] sauces - oh yes. Sweet Onion and Honet Mustard usually suffice.

I went to one once. It was a traumatising experience. I just can't be doing with this American ideal of choice that the likes of Subway and Starbucks promote.

"What type of bread would you like, what filling, what sauce, what salad, what accompaniment."

For the love of god I can't even decide on a cereal in the morning, I don't know, I don't know, leave me alone. All want is a sandwich not the Spanish Inquisition. I think the "Have a nice day" at the end was the final straw that left me a quivering, weeping wreck on the floor.

*Note: Although based on actual events some aspects of this story may have been mildly exaggerated. P.S. Eat the Pope.

My favorite is:

6" Italian BMT

with cheese

Honey Oat bread

Microwaved not toasted

Lettice, cucumber, little bit of red onion, sweetcorn and mayonaise.

I'm suprised not many people have said Honey Oat, its so awesome! Italian herbs and cheese is my second favorite.

The drinks are free refils, it said so on the signs they had on the counter when they were getting rid of the sub club cards and stickers. Something like "We will be continuing with other great offers such as... free refils"

Usually get 3 foot longs to eat (6 6 inch subs) and get the hot ones only as in meatball, chicken, cheese steak etc. Any cheese from old english to cheddar, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, tomato horseraddish, mayonaise, ranch, whatever ingredients are suitable to the ones I get (i.e. Wouldn't have mayonaise on a cheese steak sub for example but would have it on a chicken sub). Usually get the Parmesan bread and/or hearty italian bread and don't get ingredients such as Bacon Shards and sliced Peppers that incur a surcharge.