Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

It's great.

Get Scrubs first though, because it's the best thing that has and ever will exist.

Why is everything you watch/listen to the greatest thing ever. Don't get me wrong, Scrubs is awesome but there are so many better shows out there.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everything you watch/listen to the greatest thing ever. Don't get me wrong, Scrubs is awesome but there are so many better shows out there.

You would obviously cite something like Friends, which is a huge crock of shit, seriously, it's about nothing at all...Scrubs is, as far as I'm concerned, the best sitcom ever.

What do you reckon is better?

I don't think everything I watch is the greatest thing ever; for example I watch Stargate, which is entertaining but I wouldn't call it the best Sci Fi ever, mainly because I've never properly watched another Sci Fi.

And I'm not about to have my music tastes judged by someone who listens to shallow, dull and thoroughly talentless crap like Angels and Airwaves and McFly.

Scrubs has its moments, but in no way is it the best sitcom of all time.

Well, of course that's a subjective view, and I can understand it, different people are going to relate to different shows. I love Scrubs more than anything because it appeals to my sense of humour more than any other show, you clearly have a different sense of humour to me so you're not going to love it as much as I do.

Also, this thread is for you to post your purchases, so I'm through arguing. Get back on topic.

Yeah, how exactly did that involve you?

It's true, I doubt a lot of people notice what I say. The difference between you and I is that I don't require them to.

In relation to my last post:

coach.jpg

Or rather tickets for passage on one. Quite how I'm going to survive the journey without a Phoenix Wright game to keep me company is as yet a mystery; I can never sleep whilst travelling.

You would obviously cite something like Friends, which is a huge crock of shit, seriously, it's about nothing at all...Scrubs is, as far as I'm concerned, the best sitcom ever.

I don't think everything I watch is the greatest thing ever; for example I watch Stargate, which is entertaining but I wouldn't call it the best Sci Fi ever, mainly because I've never properly watched another Sci Fi.

And I'm not about to have my music tastes judged by someone who listens to shallow, dull and thoroughly talentless crap like Angels and Airwaves and McFly.

For a start, I would never class Friends as one of the greatest shows ever. Try watching a little awesome show called Friday Night Lights. As for music tastes, I find it amusing that all the music you listen to consists of as many 16th notes as possible. As someone who can play many, many 1

6th notes, it doesn't make good music, just talentless noise.

For a start, I would never class Friends as one of the greatest shows ever. Try watching a little awesome show called Friday Night Lights. As for music tastes, I find it amusing that all the music you listen to consists of as many 16th notes as possible. As someone who can play many, many 1

mate, shut up and post your purchases!!!:smile:

I don't actually, you seem to think that just because I listen to Metal... yes, I love a lot of metal, but it doesn't define me, or my taste in music. 16th notes can sound great when used well and in moderation (Children of Bodom, Jason Becker, Paul Gilbers etc) they can also sound horrendous when not used tastefully(Michael Angelo Batio, Yngwie Malmsteen, Tyr.) I respect you as a guitar player, you're the only one on these forums who seems or claims to have some degree of proficiency, I really don't understand why would learn to play that way if you consider it "talentless noise."

As for friday night lights, you clearly know more about television than me. I've never even heard of it. But that's not the point, Scrubs (or at least the first 3 seasons), irrespective of how it compares to anything else is still classic television.

marioparty8vl1.jpg

its getting bad reviews but i love mario party, its grate to play with friends, although the series has caused so many arguments among us that we renamed it satan party, the same with satan golf, satan kart and satan tennis. Basically anything with the word mario in the tital causes arguments, but its kind of funny to see Ricky turn off the GCN just because hes losing :p

McFly are fun. Granted, its not good music but its fun and stupid and at least it doesn't try and be anything more.

Sopranos objevtively beats everything in the realm of drama and Arrested Development beats everything in the realm of comedy.

Thats just scientific fact!

Puts on flame jacket. :heh:

Been rewatching a lot of random Arrested Development last few nights, and an episode on my lunch earlier. Awesome show. Although Scrubs is good too. But for different reasons.

Where did you get that from? (For serious, as nice as the 'found it in Mushroom Kingdom' gag was :p)

Anyway. My Invisble Children bracelet finally came. I was expecting it to be huge on me but the white parts act as fasteners. Awesomeness:

invisbleuk7.jpg

(Face cut out because I've just got back from work and look blah)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!