Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a confession: I've never, ever played Nintendogs!

I'll try and get one of the versions on the cheap as a game to play at night while in Italy this summer.

well. gregs ( nando) brother bought it for 18 pounds in cex - played it a while didnt like it

greg brought it over to my house last night - i played it a while and loved it..

i now have a chocolate lab called Daisy

im buying it off him for 15 pounds =)

I have played Nintendogs. It and Animal Crossing imo are the two most uninteresting games I have ever played!!!

..we have something in common, old boy.. I was so bored of animal crossing within the first 60 seconds of playing :hmm: ..and then I thought- maybe I'm not giving it a chance. gave it another chance and, again, it was put back down before I knew it!

I think Nintendogs could potentially hold my attention more, but it would involve me having to take a risk and by myself a copy and play it to see if I like it. It's no good playing someone elses version as it kinda has to be your own wee dog. I don't think I'm prepared to do that, unless it comes down a lot in price some time!

;478515"]homefrieschunky_large.jpg

McCains Home Fries Chunky Cut Chips. Clearly the best kind of chips ever.

And 'Elephant Trail Chardonnay' which I bought because it had elephants on it and elephants are awesome.

Blasphemy! McCains Crinkle microwave chips rule! All that grease...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!