Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats more expensive than download ever gets holy crap!

I'm quite glad I've seen a good chunk of those bands..

Aye, it is. That's what I get for being mainstream :heh: Though to be fair, the weekend ticket could be £180. I just chose to spend an extra £30 for the convenience of ordering online, making sure my tickets get to me safely and an extra day to lose myself.

Has that only JUST come out?!

I know, Nix was able to pump out the rest in a decent time gap, then he takes the piss with this. I haven't read it yet, since, as you mentioned it's been awhile since the previous books, I'm going through them again. Read Mister Monday yesterday. Quite impressed as to how quick I read it, but it's only a quick refresher.

I quite enjoyed the Abhorsen stuff. Describe this other series to me. Is it any good?

I recently finished a Douglas Adams book (Last chance to see) that took a bit of work (as it literally kept sending me to sleep) so I'm looking for something good.

I quite enjoyed the Abhorsen stuff. Describe this other series to me. Is it any good?

I recently finished a Douglas Adams book (Last chance to see) that took a bit of work (as it literally kept sending me to sleep) so I'm looking for something good.

Invincibvleezzzzz

Lol, I think he's talking about me. I'm mostly trustworthy though, so theres probably nothing to worry about. (I'll send it out next week sometime)

Oh and why? Cant be bothered to sell on eBay, and for someone to get joy from it will bring me happiness.

Volume 2 is great and Volume 3 is where it starts getting "Oh right this is AMAZING."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!