Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Dell make very good monitors.

Dell are easily my favourite monitor manufacturer by some way, they were pretty renowned for the 2405wfp, for using exactly the same panel as the apple cinema display, but for way cheaper. They also include a LOT more inputs than any competing make, and usually a card reader

Essentially, the high end Dells are the monitors people who know what they want buy

Edited by RoadKill

Went on a little Spree...really shouldn't, should be saving my money >>;

hard_candy.jpg

Heard this was good, and been on the look out for it, seems like an intresting watch

B001CMV1GM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Had to, Zombies, big brother people getting killed, what's not to love.

hairspray_narrowweb__300x4320.jpg

..I bought Hairspray, not travolta in drag, I dunno what i'd do if I did buy that..don't really wanna think about it *shudder*

arceusblisterdarkrai.jpg

x2 but mine had cressila, didn't know there was a Darkrai..would have got that one instead, ah well, I got a Tangrowth Lv X out of one pack so it's all good, the other set is for my GF..she's not back from work yet =(

What happened to you!?! You used to be cool!

:heh:

And Lady Ga Ga is not cool? Hmm well I think she is :heh:

Seeing Mika next month as well lol but getting dragged to that by the other half, but don't worry I'm seeing Metallica in May to even it out.

Where and how? Really wanna see her! Best female pop artist in years!

Seeing her in Belfast, bought the tickets off a friend of a friend who had bought spare tickets to sell on Ebay. It's going to be great :D

What a slag.

I lol'ed.

Beyonce as Ultimate Vision in the Avengers movie. An idea of a lifetime.

[Fantastic picture]

You're movingYou blew my mind through glass alone! You blew my mind You're moving through glass alone when you left me here without anything.

You've sealed your fate my friend.

I handed it to ReZ today and he said it was so soft that he wasn't sure if he was actually touching it.

Super gay. :D

Oh, I was so confused for a second. You used Incapacitate and hit my low defence easily.

I get it now.

She outwitted your super senses, but you forgot to roll for shape change tbf.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!