Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

eBay £17.99 been addicted to picross as of late
Hope it's not from Hong Kong because if so it was probably fake. I recently got Tetris from there, it was an obvious ripoff (the most obvious sign being that it said in the description that it wouldn't work on a DSi) and it stopped working after a couple of tries.
My brother has an iPhone. So I suppose I should get a BlackBerry.

It's not as though iPhone and Blackberry are the only smartphone options. If I was to get a non-iPhone or specifically a phone with a hardware keyboard right now it'd probably be the Palm Pre or the N900.

Edited by Shorty

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

battlestargalactica02.jpg

Whoop. Came yesterday. Already on the last episode. I frakking love this show. My only disappointment is I don't have enough cash to buy season 3 just yet.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Got myself a Flip Mino HD mini camcorder. Decent enough quality, haven't had a good chance to use it properly yet though.

flip-mino-hd.jpg

Also have the following book, some great recipes in there. Will be putting together a shopping list for the week tonight.

0718155726.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'll have my video game with a side order of blatant racism.

In all fairness, the Black edition is the better one. It's the same as the white edition but with some extra stuff like a DVD and book or something...

...and an AK and a bucket of chicken, obviously.

Edited by Goafer

Something akin to this cardigan:

000A1154-88CF-1263-A3CD80C328EC0000.jpg

(stupid model face ahoy!)

Two cardigans in two days. I'm becoming more and more preppy!

I hate that I showed it to my mother and she said "oh yeah I saw that and nearly got it for myself" >_> Its from the mens department of Next but still...

125_ticket.jpg

Although not from Sheff and not that fucking expensive.

Yes, daft. Yes, yes, YES. /orgasm.

I'm just torn over lenses for mine now. :hmm:

Glad you like it so much, I can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanks for the help btw! :smile:

That reminds me, I need to get a case for it. Any recommendations?

Wow, never seen it with a figure...but seen the Metal Box by itself marked down to £70 in a lot of places. It's so worth it.

Question; When is BSG: The Plan coming out on DVD here?

It's a brilliant set. I got it even though I own Seasons 1-3, Razor, Season 2, Season 1 and the Miniseries.

There doesn't seem to be any news on The Plan (or Caprica) over here.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!