N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon

thumb_334.jpg

Two Game stores an neither had it stocked - then again I don't recall ever seeing any Tales of... game in them.

Luckily, HMV had me covered.

£45!!! You will defo have to report back...

I think they cheated a bit by having a lot of volunteers/donations. And I looked at the box and saw "5.1 Surround Sound", which made me wonder what exactly they included in the "Budget" since that would surely have cost more than £45 to do.

Website

From an interview:

"It cost us about £45, which was spent on a crowbar and some tapes," Price said.

"We wanted to focus on story and character, and rely on that to hook the audience."

The film puts an unusual slant on the zombie genre, telling the story from the point of view of a zombie trying to understand what has happened to him, rather than a human trying to escape and survive.

"The ultimate goal was rather than going for screams, we wanted to try to move the audience, to try to get them to cry, get a real emotional response from them," Price said.

"We wanted to try to avoid what other films had done, which is why we began doing it from the zombie's perspective."

Colin was shot on camcorder in Swansea and London over 18 months, and the film-makers persuaded actors and make-up artists to donate their services for free to create the necessary blood and gore.

"Cast-wise we had over 100 people and I'm still not quite sure how that happened," Price said.

"They were friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends, and none of them were paid.

"Lots of them were just like, 'Hey, I'd love to be a zombie', so we said, 'If you want to be a human too, bring a weapon of your choice'.

"That's the beauty of the end-of-the-world scenario — people just grab whatever they can find and use it as a weapon."

What does amuse me slightly is that I payed £7 for the DVD. Times that by 7 and I could have made the bloody thing! With change! Rip off!

Edited by Goafer

Did you have a look at the Blackberry Bold 9700? I've had it since Tuesday and it really is an awesome phone.

mate that phone looks awesome! What plan are you on? Looking for a decent £30/month deal...

Anyways went on a shopping spree today. Bought a hoody, tracksuit bottoms, going out shirt, pyjama bottoms, and the sunday times. Expensive day.

mate that phone looks awesome! What plan are you on? Looking for a decent £30/month deal...

Anyways went on a shopping spree today. Bought a hoody, tracksuit bottoms, going out shirt, pyjama bottoms, and the sunday times. Expensive day.

£35 a month, 600 free minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet/email.

Okay, this weekend *cracks fingers back*....

3x bottles of red wine, £15(ish)

2x bottles of cider, £5

3 x vodka, £33

Shitloads of Chinese takeaway, £30(ish)

2x Pizzas (buy one get one free), £10.99

House gathering ftw!!! My parents were away, so all was awesome! ^^ Bloody expensive though... :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!