N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZ buying dodgy candles...

This is wrong.

not dodgy candles! Yankee are the best (and most expensive) on the market!!

Shortbread cookie is lovely, and the pumpkin too! I've never seen the almond cookie one, whats it like? and blueberries! yay!

*high five*

(i has a huge collection of yankee stuff FYI :P)

Yankie Candles are fantastic. The massive ones you can get are really good. Expensive as hell but totally worth it because a) they smell really nice and b) they last for ages. Not had any of those ones as I normally get the fruity/flower smelling ones.

the big mahoosive ones are like £22 quid each o_O complete madness.

I like the little crackle glass tops that go on the glass jars ^___^

yankee.jpg

Edited by Raining_again

not dodgy candles! Yankee are the best (and most expensive) on the market!!

Those aromas don't really sound appealing. They may taste nice but having the scent of frosted pumpkin [the fuck?] doesn't sound nice.

Bargain alert, the Frosted Pumpkin (in uber big variety) is a scent on the month on YankeeDoodle.co.uk for £13.50

How much do they normally go for?

This must be just me, because paying £13.50 for a candle is a ripoff.

On this site, like...£19.50 ish. But they're the massive ones. Genuinely porkily big.

I've seen them for closer to the 25 mark in some places! They are bloody huge and heavy as fuck (1.2kg)

I don't think I actually own any.. I like the smallest ones, then you don't get too sick of the smell of it before its done!

Edited by Raining_again

Yankie Candles are fantastic. The massive ones you can get are really good. Expensive as hell but totally worth it because a) they smell really nice and b) they last for ages. Not had any of those ones as I normally get the fruity/flower smelling ones.

My mams boyfriend makes them. He always brings home the dodgy ones. Dead cheap or free lol

41hYVTB9mNL._SL500_.jpg

£34.99 including next day delivery. I would have got cheaper ones but the reviews were glowing and it comes with a case.

Also bought some bike lube...for my bike chain...or course.

I got that set! I think from Amazon! They are as good as people say, though its hard to go wrong with "weights" the handle could be a bit nicer on the palms otherwise fine!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!