N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's only the Touch. I've seen the deal online, plus young Wesley did the same thing.

I was just stating how I wanted an iphone. I already have the first gen ipod touch, which is annoying with its lack off speaker, and other stuff which makes the 2nd gen much better.

Ah right. Got confused there :heh:

My shiny apple stuff arrived :D

I'm tempted to wear the bikini myself, and to post you the picture. Then, when you 28.8k modem is loading up the image, you'll seeeee my face and arse imprinted on your screen. Aaaand, because of the slow connection, it'll be painstakingly slow before you see the entire image. It'll last an eternity. Aaaaahahha.

I'd totally hit that.

I pretty much agree with this but I don't trust my own argument so I think both me and the Villan are wrong. Oh what a post-modern nightmare.

To lighten the mood here is what I brought with my wage I earn via my job so don't hassle me to! lol

La_Chinoise_Australian_DVD_cover.jpg

Edited by Ashley
JSA snip

I pretty much agree with this but I don't trust my own argument so I think both me and the Villan are wrong. Oh what a post-modern nightmare.

To lighten the mood here is what I brought with my wage I earn via my job so don't hassle me to! lol

La_Chinoise_Australian_DVD_cover.jpg

Oh amazing, a Jean-Luc Godard fan (well hopefully) too! Have you watched A bout de souffle and Vivre sa vie before? Both excellent films!

Back on-topic, my recent purchases...

Peej + teh Machine

33lm7tu.jpg

I decided to get into P J Harvey recently, found several of her CD's for a good price and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far :) also got Florence + the Machine last night but haven't listened to yet thanks to windows media player adding the wrong track info... >.> will sort that today though and give it a listen soon.

Edited by Ashley
JSA snip

4f58684e79614f683830357638325961477341-100x100-0-0.jpg

Toilet waste connector £2 (nice lol)

adsievev500.jpg

White silicone sealant £3

068.jpg

Flexi hose £5

tile-effect-laminate-flooring-158158-full.jpg

Tile effect laminate flooring £70

Laminated_Floor_Underlay.jpg

Underlay £10

gooseberry_fool_3_tonal_154.jpg

Dulux mixing service Gooseberry fool 3, bathroom paint 1 litre (the green on the left) £11

My life is so exciting honest lol. Nearly there now cant wait to actually get moved back in.

61btbncD4uL._SS400_.jpg

Only got the drums and mic.

I think people who claim JSA or any benefit due to be unemployed should do some kind of community service to earn it. I think JSA is £80 every 2 weeks (i could be wrong) Then make these people do tasks to improve the community picking up litter, or painting stuff. Or even work in charity shops if my figure is correct that means you get around £40 a week min wage is just over £5 (i think) so say they could do 8 hours (thats 1 day) a week. And one days work wouldnt stop people from gaining proper employment. Just an idea. I understand not everyone on JSA wants to be. But a lot of people have no intrest in gaining employment (i went to school with plenty of them) might as well get something from the money we as tax payers pay out.

That's an interesting idea.

Oh amazing, a Jean-Luc Godard fan (well hopefully) too! Have you watched A bout de souffle and Vivre sa vie before? Both excellent films!

No I have heard a lot about him I am in a French film mood after seeing "The man on the Train".

What films of his would your recommend

No I have heard a lot about him I am in a French film mood after seeing "The man on the Train".

What films of his would your recommend

Basically, just the two I mentioned in my above post (A bout de souffle and Vivre sa vie = English translations are "Breathless" and "My life to live", well at least that what I think the second one is called". Another cool old Nouvelle Vague film is 'Hiroshima mon amour', it's directed by another dude called Resnais but it's a pretty interesting film - think it's the first film to ever use instantaneous flashbacks or something.

Edited by Ashley
JSA snip

I thaught if you were going to Oz for that long you had to have a 2 way open ticket? Or are you an Oz national?

I'm not a national no, I've got a working Visa for 12 months, it didn't say anything about having a 2 way flight, all it did ask was something along the lines "Do you have funds to help you while in Australia (2,000+)?" It did include flight/rent etc. Nobody has told me otherwise anyway.

platinum-booster-pack-palkia.jpg

-Octillery lvl.40

-Carnivine lvl.39

-Honchcrow Team Galactic lvl.47

-Misdreavus lvl.12

-Psyduck lvl.19

- Diglett (Reverse Shiny) lvl.13

- Hitmonchan (Randomly the original Hitmonchan card from the Base set!) (Shiny) lvl.33

-Ralts lvl.16

-Bronzong Team Galactic lvl. 58

-Shieldon lvl.21

POKE_PLAT_RR_booster.jpg

- Growlithe lvl.26

- Snorlax lvl.40

- Nuzleaf lvl.25

- Ambipom Team Galactic lvl.40

- Shiny Metal Energy

- Lucian's Mr.Mime lvl.53

- Lucian's Alakazam lvl. 56

- Vibrava lvl.36

- Glaceon lvl.42

- Munchlax lvl.13

darkavengers7.jpg

uncanny_x-men_514.jpg

Okay, thats ridiculous.

You shouldn't pay that much for boosters. I know they're like £3.49 - £3.99 in shitty retail places like...I assume you went to Forbidden Planet? You don't wanna go there for Pokemon. You basically have to pull a level x to even make your money back. I know thats not really what its about, but you can still easily find cheaper online or in independants.

My local independant sells boosters for £2.99. Was quite surprised actually, expected them to be £2 at most.

Still, the epic Mew I pulled out of the random booster I bought a few weeks ago made up for it.

The RRP for the latest set onwards is £3.99 now cos' of t'economy.

Literally extortion. Like...the biggest rip off ever. Along with Marvel comics and their bull shit excuses.