N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But....it's a Sony Ericsson :hmm:

??

I love Sony Ericssons. My last two phones have been in the SE cybershot series and have been faultless. This for me is just the next step and I already love it.

I've had Nokia and samsung in the past but much prefer Sony Ericssons to be honest and no I didn't want an iPhone.

??

I love Sony Ericssons. My last two phones have been in the SE cybershot series and have been faultless. This for me is just the next step and I already love it.

I've had Nokia and samsung in the past but much prefer Sony Ericssons to be honest and no I didn't want an iPhone.

On the contrary they have been absolute failure of phones for me. Well ok, the walkman one is still going but the cybershot with the half touch screen had loads of problems and not just me. A friend with the same phone model got similar problems, and another has had to have about 3 replacements while his bro gave up on his phone (they had different models).

I just have no faith in that brand anymore.

On the contrary they have been absolute failure of phones for me. Well ok, the walkman one is still going but the cybershot with the half touch screen had loads of problems and not just me. A friend with the same phone model got similar problems, and another has had to have about 3 replacements while his bro gave up on his phone (they had different models).

Would that be the K850i? mine went tits up yesterday. Dont think i will get another SE. Even before it broke it always turned itself off. Which seems to be a feature of almost all SE lately not just my own.

elbow-the-seldom-seen-kid.jpg

Yay for Elbow love! :) Is that your first album by them Ine? if so then I hope you enjoy it and if you ever want to get their previous albums they can be picked up really cheaply, especially on Play.com where they are £2.99 each. :D

*edit* scratch that... they've put the prices back up now because they seem to have become more popular.

Edited by S.C.G

Interesting. The phone I've just replaced was the K850i (half touch screen one as you put it). It's lasted 18 months with no problems for me infact I was tempted to keep on using it and just get a cheaper contract as I really like the phone but then I saw the C905 and thought oooooo I'll get that :)

Yay for Elbow love! :) Is that your first album by them Ine? if so then I hope you enjoy it and if you ever want to get their previous albums they can be picked up really cheaply, especially on Play.com where they are £2.99 each. :D

*edit* scratch that... they've put the prices back up now because they seem to have become more popular.

Yeah my first album by them. I know I like the songs on this one from what I've heard so far, so I decided to get it heh. Not sure which ones of their older albums I would want to get though, don't think I'm too familiar with those.

As for the prices, I would have to pay more anyway as Play doesn't want me to pay in £ bur rather in € (and their conversion rates suck). Though they do have cheaper (new) versions in Playtrade, so that's worth a shot. =)

Yeah my first album by them. I know I like the songs on this one from what I've heard so far, so I decided to get it heh. Not sure which ones of their older albums I would want to get though, don't think I'm too familiar with those.

Hmm all of their albums have something to love about them Imo so I don't like to single them out but... if I had to choose one I would say go for Cast of Thousands which is their stunning sophomore album and still easily their best, it has some really beautiful tracks on it, check out the track by them called Switching Off that's from that very album to see what I mean. :)

As for the other two albums, Asleep in the Back is their first album, it's good but not as decent as the rest but... it also has some good tracks, Leaders of the Free World is their other previous album and has a lot to love about it, especially the title track. :heart:

I hope this helps. :D

Elbow's claim to fame is that... they once supported Muse.

:heh:

When did they say that? can't find anything on Wikipedia about it...

Anyway, they are pretty famous in their own right, just that they've been pretty underrated until the release of their latest album.

*slaps self* this isn't the Music thread... >.>

My recent purchases...

little-boots-hands.jpg

laroux.jpg

Currently enjoying both albums. :)

Regarding Sony Ericssons:

The k850i is appauling. Many many problems and I highly recommend that you stay away from the phone. Had it for 18 months and it was unbearable. That said though don't let that put you off Sony Ericssons - I recently got a....C902? I think? The one with the slidey out camera. The OS is the same but it hasn't crashed on me once and I've had zero problems with it. I highly recommend it.

Also;

blur.jpg

Ticket to see Blur at Hyde Park yesterday - £10 :D

Regarding Sony Ericssons:

The k850i is appauling. Many many problems and I highly recommend that you stay away from the phone. Had it for 18 months and it was unbearable. That said though don't let that put you off Sony Ericssons - I recently got a....C902? I think? The one with the slidey out camera. The OS is the same but it hasn't crashed on me once and I've had zero problems with it. I highly recommend it.

Also;

blur.jpg

Ticket to see Blur at Hyde Park yesterday - £10 :D

C905? thats what i've just got with 8.1mp camera and as I've said before for me the K850i was far from appauling. Had it 18 months and no problems what so ever. Superb phone for me.

AND

a Tenner for Blur tickets!? dam I paid 45 for mine back in December for the Hyde Park gig!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!