N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 for 2 in Tesco:

Whaaaaaaaaa.

EDIT:/ WHAT THE HELL! What kind of fairness is that! On the website every single LEGO set is normal price or cheaper, apart from the one bloody set I've wanted for ages which is jacked up £10. Grrrrr. Nothing else I want. :(

Edited by ReZourceman

Can't believe you guys buy Lego, do you not see the 7-12 on the box haha.

Yeah, but those are the desired ages of the kids I'm trying to lure into my lair so it's perfect really. I can't afford a fun fair in my back garden yet. Plus planning permission is a nightmare.

Seriously though, I just love seeing how the bits fit together. It fascinates me.

ReZ: What set were you looking for?

Yeah, but those are the desired ages of the kids I'm trying to lure into my lair so it's perfect really. I can't afford a fun fair in my back garden yet. Plus planning permission is a nightmare.

Seriously though, I just love seeing how the bits fit together. It fascinates me.

ReZ: What set were you looking for?

The elusive Magnaguard starfighter.

Its overpriced so I only want it when its on special. Was third off at Argos recently, but not one in stock anywhere near me. *Sigh*

Oh well. I don't want it HUGELY badly. New sets are out in a few months anyway. Including Agents 2.0 *orgasms*

Also lol @ paedo gag. Love a good paedo gag.

I put a bid in for this earlier in a moment of madness before I left the house.. I didn't really expect to win..

60ce_1.JPG

I have never played one before.. curiosity has got the better of me.. and here we are :heh:

Edited by nekunando