N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say go for the Canon one Katie. They're really nice cameras.

I have a Canon PowerShot A80 and my dad has a Canon Ixus 700; great to work with and good picture quality.

Thanks Eenuh, I think I'll definitely go for the Canon one, I know I want it I just hate parting with money! I'll try bidding on it later tonight.

Yay I just found the Canon for just £199 on savastore, but the site's not working properly :sad: does anyone know how much postage they charge?

Edit - Just saw a banner saying free delivery on all orders! I hope I can add it to my basket soon, I'm sure something's going to go wrong.

I bought 4 pizzas today, and discovered a mate had simultaneously bought another 4.

So we had pizza for lunch AND supper.

Mmm...pizza...

Oh, and for the record, about 10 day ago I bought this which I forgot to post:

0319237036.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have now remembered one of the greatest things about living in the UK: you get OS maps, and therefore you can find exactly where you are, as apposed to anywhere within about a 500 metre radius like American (or anywhere else, for that matter) maps...

Guest Stefkov
Stuff I recently bought: PS3, SixAxis, HDMI cable, MotorStorm, Resistance, 27'' Samsung HDTV, Logitech LX5 Cordless Optical Mouse and a VGA cable so I can use my HDTV as a monitor.

How much was that?

Toys R Us has a deal:

PS3, HDMI cable, Six axis controller, blue ray remote, xmen-3 on bluray, oblivion and f1 game, and a 32" hdtv for £999.99.

I just spent £700 on clothes. Luckily it's from a catalogue so I don't have to pay for them until September. :D

Also pre ordered Guitar Hero 2 on Xbox 360. Looking forward to that. Although I didn't really wanna spend £65 on yet more games but meh, felt like it. Why else would I go to work 40 hours a week?

I just spent £700 on clothes. Luckily it's from a catalogue so I don't have to pay for them until September. :D

Also pre ordered Guitar Hero 2 on Xbox 360. Looking forward to that. Although I didn't really wanna spend £65 on yet more games but meh, felt like it. Why else would I go to work 40 hours a week?

£700 on clothes?? What did u get?