Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see him live? ^_^ he was awesoome!!

My sister went to see him live in Birmingham, she loved it. Gotta get her that dvd now for xmas.

I didn't see him live, mainly because i couldn't get time off work and completely forgot. Still, this guy is a friggen legend. I haven't even watched an hour of it yet and already i am crying with laughter.

My DVD boxset came today :D

I love it :):bowdown:

Region Free DVDs, Same quality as the official release (I have the official realese of season 1-4) Same menus and same quality. Well worth the money.

Only negative thing is the packaging.

Will update this post with pictures later.

Cool, how are the discs seperated inside? Are they in seperate cases for each series just like the normal ones?

ipod+touch.32gb.jpg

I-C-TOUCHWALLETORANGE_4.jpg

£260 in total for both. My old ipod's headphone socket is pretty much kaput. And I contemplated 16gb but figured I may as well pay the £50 more for double the space.

Both should arrive tomorrow. Don't want to take my ipod out without a case, as I violated the last one. And that case is sexual (well, more so on the outside but whatever)

Cool, how are the discs seperated inside? Are they in seperate cases for each series just like the normal ones?

:nono: if you like the show support it by buying official DVDs.

Also I know I said it before but what's the point in a box set that contains 7 seasons when the 8th is currently airing and a 9th is rumoured?

And that superman returns logo and word-art quality logotype look stupid.

Also I know I said it before but what's the point in a box set that contains 7 seasons when the 8th is currently airing and a 9th is rumoured?

They Claim it's the official Asia release...

Anyways, 100$ is cheap. And by the time I'm done with all seasons I'll be ready to buy their next pack or buy the seasons separate. I'm not a collector, I'm a user that likes to have things.

It looks, and feels real. That good enough for me.

They Claim it's the official Asia release...

Anyways, 100$ is cheap. And by the time I'm done with all seasons I'll be ready to buy their next pack or buy the seasons separate. I'm not a collector, I'm a user that likes to have things.

It looks, and feels real. That good enough for me.

They're region free so I think they're really not going to be real. They try put some effort into creating similar packaging in Asia.

7856184x.jpg

Track list:

Intro

Genesis

Phantom Pt 1

Phantom Part 1.5

D.A.N.C.E

D.A.N.C.E Part 2

Dvno

Waters Of Nazareth

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tthhee Ppaarrttyy

Let There Be Lite

Stress

We Are Your Friends (Reprise)

Waters Of Nazareth

Phantom Pt 2

Encore

Ny Excuse

Final

Should get here tomorrow.

7856184x.jpg

Track list:

Intro

Genesis

Phantom Pt 1

Phantom Part 1.5

D.A.N.C.E

D.A.N.C.E Part 2

Dvno

Waters Of Nazareth

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tthhee Ppaarrttyy

Let There Be Lite

Stress

We Are Your Friends (Reprise)

Waters Of Nazareth

Phantom Pt 2

Encore

Ny Excuse

Final

Should get here tomorrow.

My friend was just here and he was trying to tell me there were two Justice albums to which I disagreed. We wiki'ed, he won. Although I still stood by the point it was pretty much the same thing.

My friend was just here and he was trying to tell me there were two Justice albums to which I disagreed. We wiki'ed, he won. Although I still stood by the point it was pretty much the same thing.

Well Daft Punk have 8 albums. Only 3 of them are studio albums.

Alive 2007 being the best album of them all.

I didn't realise that one wasn't offical... Anway i was looking at the one Amazon have got anyway for £85.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001I8ISAM/ref=amb_link_81114865_1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=top-2&pf_rd_r=0K4YXJQNASNN2SS0E291&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=224109891&pf_rd_i=smallville

For me the reason why it would be worthwhile is i have only seen the first season and i want to get them all but it works out cheaper buying that boxset than buying the single season sets seperatly.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!