Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found me some clothes! ^____^

Still not enough, but this should get me going for a bit. Plus I'm going to some other stores tomorrow as well (hopefully). Too bad clothes are so expensive here.

I bought the following things for about €186 (after €20 discount):

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

H&M? (has no idea if belgium has h&m?) that grey hoodie looks the same as mine ^.^ it's very cool. I love your clothes, I couldn't get away with wearing even half of them! :)

Nah, none of them from H&M, though I'll probably be going there tomorrow. See if I can get some cheaper stuff as well. =P

And I have to wear these kind of clothes since nothing else seems to work for me. Even mom pointed out that my hips are kinda really wide. X3

I have the same thing, small waist big hips. Skinny jeans are quite nice to wear, though I've only been able to find a nice grey pair that fit...-.-

it's annoying being this tall sometimes haha

Ah, but I'm not small at the waist (at all, I got love handles XD ), plus I'm pretty short (5ft3 or something). ^___^;

Skinny jeans would never work for me cause they would make my hips seem even bigger. Plus I simply can't put them on anyway. XD

It's kind of annoying cause I have to buy a big size so it'll fit around my bum/hips, but then it's too big everywhere else. Ah well.

Ah, but I'm not small at the waist (at all, I got love handles XD ), plus I'm pretty short (5ft3 or something). ^___^;

Skinny jeans would never work for me cause they would make my hips seem even bigger. Plus I simply can't put them on anyway. XD

It's kind of annoying cause I have to buy a big size so it'll fit around my bum/hips, but then it's too big everywhere else. Ah well.

Ah I have the same problem fitting wise, specially with leg length and waist length, in the uk I'm more like a uk 13 which actually doesn't exsist...whoopie!

very nice clothes! (not for me that is.. XD)

went clothes shopping today!

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

^ got these last I just couldnt resist the orange!!!

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

Think I went OTT with the red top but i think I can pull it off!

awwwww! 5ft3! I am like a giant compared to that! 5ft7! :P Though i am still short compared to my friends! fingers crossed nightwolf that you aint taller than that XD

Guest Jordan

I'd pay to see Jordan in that Bee costume.... :p;)

No... no you wouldn't.

It'd be like Rokhed, but slightly better.

;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!