Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been practicing the Jecht shot, so I reckon I can play =] Seriously though I'm going to make that game and make you eat your words for calling it boring. Its going to have naked people playing. Still think its going to be boring? :p

Today I bought petrol. :)

It's starting to get interesting. If the petrol was included in the game that would be awesome.

As controversial as it is, weed does actually help people.

It gets the stigma it does because people ABUSE it.

Even if it's not medicine, if not over-done can cause good effects. This is why I got so annoyed on another forum about people ''going mad'' off it...well are you sure they weren't mad already?

Bought some train tickets woot. :yay:

Even if it's not medicine, if not over-done can cause good effects. This is why I got so annoyed on another forum about people ''going mad'' off it...well are you sure they weren't mad already?

Bought some train tickets woot. :yay:

Exactly.. like everything in life, it can cause a lot of problems when abused. Its the minority that hits the media, and gives a very negative view on it.

My friend has a similar condition to myself. He has weed everytime he gets symptoms. I'm pumping myself full of poisonous medication. Which is worse?

Exactly.. like everything in life, it can cause a lot of problems when abused. Its the minority that hits the media, and gives a very negative view on it.

My friend has a similar condition to myself. He has weed everytime he gets symptoms. I'm pumping myself full of poisonous medication. Which is worse?

My mates smoke it everyday, they are the nicest people and most calm I know, yet there's friends who go down to the pub every friday and become the nastiest people and go taken away by police.

It does make you wonder :heh:

My mates smoke it everyday, they are the nicest people and most calm I know, yet there's friends who go down to the pub every friday and become the nastiest people and go taken away by police.

It does make you wonder :heh:

Thinks its more the nature of the person rather than the nature of the substance tbh :)

(In the majority of cases, not all)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!