• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

62-4430243SPA69UC454968M.jpg

&

62-4428248iA68UC409830M.jpg

cheap cheap travel straighteners and hairdryer so i dont explode myself in japan before i can buy decent ones :grin:

That's a good price caris! I tried contact lenses, I could only have monthly ones due to my degree of astigmatism. They were 15 quid... for one pair :o

Also they are weighted, so that they sit round the correct way for astigmatics, and they never bloody well sat in my eye properly :(

Guest Stefkov
I get bored of games pretty esily so I normally have 2 or 3 at that I switch between. Is the online any good on this?

I havn't tried the online really. As much as I love Warhawk online Playstation online doesn't live up to the standards of Live. Hopefully that changes and I can get some good online games on both consoles.

As much as I love Warhawk online Playstation online doesn't live up to the standards of Live.

It's funny you should say that as Resistance has pretty much all the things you'd expect of a Live game: Friends lists, clans, matchmaking, etcetera.

It is good online — its multiplayer is much better than its campaign, in fact — although I haven't been on it since Warhawk's booster pack and CoD4 were released. By the sounds of it the sequel is going to be doing some interesting things online, but you might as well give the original Resistance a go. It isn't like it's going to cost you anything, after all.

Guest Stefkov
It isn't like it's going to cost you anything, after all.

That is true. I would but at the moment I've sorta lost interest in games. Big adventury type games that is. I just can't find the will to put Bioshock or Eternal Sonata or Resistance in teh disc tray and finish them off.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!