N-Europe

Stocka

nokia_2630_black_cpw_155x238.jpg

stupid hot guy in the phone shop coned me into buying the more expensive phone... sheesh. :indeed:

(@jamba: carphone warehouse~ not the O2 shop.. :wink: )

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluey, why bother? You're heading to the Land Of Scarily Advanced Phones soon. They'll laugh, laugh at your puny Finnish telephonic device. And then their mobiles will turn into Tron-like light-cycles, leaving you in their digital dust.

Maybe.

it was cheap*. and i need it for talking to jamba u______u

plus when i'm in japan i'll need to get a japanese one~ my old uk phone broke the other day, or i wouldnt have bothered getting a new one this late :grin:

*is enjoying having a radio and bluetooth* haha... ~sigh~

*when i said i was conned into buying the more expensive one, i meant "more expensive than £14~ *heh* this one cost me £20 O_O

actually i was talking to some people on the ECC forums about mobiles (wanted to see if i could get a UK/JPN worky phone for less than £250 and like, £5 per text to the UK... (it's cheaper to buy a cheap uk phone and a cheap jpn phone) and they were saying that the cheapest mobile i can get in japan "only has a TV in it"

.....phoo~ living in japan is gunna be SUCH a step-down.

they'll LOVE my stupid finnish technology :grin: i'll tell them i come from the past and i'm looking for a woman named sarah connor... (but i won't be naked, no no)

Guest Stefkov
£10 last week. And before anyone points out that Skate owns it, I disagree, I couldn't get to grips with it. It's also my first skating game, and it's good stuff at that.

I'll say there is a glitch on the game which you can get the million point combo and the other high scoring one. It was quite fun to see happening.

Having a movie night on friday with a few mates, and I was the one entrusted to bring the crappy horror movie.

the_grudge_2_dvd.jpg

This movie scares the bejesus out of me. That boy that makes that wierd cat sound scares me so much! There was a at outside in a neighbours garden when me and a friend first watched this a few months back, and we got so freaked out thinking it was the kid. (Yes, I'm sad, don't punish me!)