Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good one is mint vodka. Get a few kendell mint cakes (i think that's what they're called - those high energy bars) and bung them in, put it in some warm water, or even through the dishwasher a few times until it's all dissolved!

The good thing about this is that you don't have any of the manky crap left over at the end!

Another good one is mint vodka. Get a few kendell mint cakes (i think that's what they're called - those high energy bars) and bung them in, put it in some warm water, or even through the dishwasher a few times until it's all dissolved!

The good thing about this is that you don't have any of the manky crap left over at the end!

Creme De Menth + Baileys = Liquid Alcoholic Mint Aero

Really nice drink.

Lucky_charms.jpg

chocoluckycharms.jpg

We used to have Lucky Charms here in Portugal when I was just a little kid... man, I miss those, they were the BEST! Why did our breakfast cereal distributors ceased sales, I will never know... and now we're stuck with Corn Flakes, Chocapic, Nesquick, Cheerios and a few more...

I want my Lucky Charms back... :(

Oh, and there was another brand, Crépitas, which absolutely OWNED all the other cereals' faces. Truly. Don't know if you have them over the UK, though... :wtf:

Also, +30 respect point for being in a debating society! Great minds, and all that! :heh:

Debates I want to go to:

• This House Believes that Iran poses a Serious Threat to the World
  • This House Believes that Food is Better than Sex
  • This House Believes that All the Computer Games in the World cannot beat a Page of a Really Good Book (this one has Peter Molyneux as one of the opposition, should be good)

Game Mania. Hurray for stores not caring about release dates!

Darnit, if only my GameMania was close enough to go to. I haven't been there in years cause it's in a place I never go to. I even still have a 17 euro coupon to use there, which is probably not valid anymore by now. =(

Heh, thanks!

Somewhat tempting, but some of them are crap. And you're force to get. Still....verrryyy tempting. How much is the HD DVD Playa and Transformers?

The drive is £100 from PC World if you order it online and collect in store. Transformers was £17 from movietyme.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!