N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the game on my Wii and only played the Wii version. I'm quite good at it now but started off terrible mainly as because i had the remotes in the wrong hands (woops!) but also when i went to do left the right one went down as well so it thought i had done both together.

My trainers are boring! ( they are plain black) I think i need you to pick out good shoes for me. :heh:

Anyway i'll have something to post in here hopefully on Tuesday!

Just Pre Ordered:

61F0UuBDKPL._SS500_.jpg

<3 PBF

Aww sweet. I want. And I'm not even the biggest PBF fan. Its in the Guardian you know, which I found odd. But good for whoever draws it.

Must be high brow stuff, you don't see Penny Arcade in a national publication do you?

I knew he did comics for a paper, didn't know it was the Guardian o0; I don't think PA is gered towards tabloid stuff but they do get their cash from doing things for companies like Ubisoft and Blizzard (Did comics for the WoW Stratagy guide and the WoW TCG).

PBF is awsome though can't wait for it to arrive (October though ;-; ) Only cost £9.45 as well

Volume 1 was better imo, however the bitch fight in it makes up for all the plot being crammed in along side the action. 5*/5*

They were both awesome, the part in the caravan in part 2 was brilliant.

I can't wait for part 3, even though it's years away.