NEurope

I put down a deposit today for my half sleeve, of £100 :)

Its a montage of artwork from Chiara Bautista.

30_11_2007_0391545001196371210_chiara_bautista.jpg

It was Mother's Day, and it seems any 90s revival does well at the moment, plus Gately died...

I still see face.

Noodle also died. The current one is a cyborg clone created out of Noodle's DNA.

0104432A66UC303410X.jpg

Power breathe £29.99 Argos

A few guys have used them and recomended it. And i have a lot of CV coming up in the near future so hopefully give me a lift.

0104432A66UC303410X.jpg

A few guys have used them and recomended it. And i have a lot of CV coming up in the near future so hopefully give me a lift.

Looks like some sort of blowjob machine.

It really does look like some kind of sex toy and/or female urinal attachment.

My trainers arrived today :D

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

I love them and now thinking twice about wearing them outside...They came with an X-wing blueprint document too which is a nice little touch which can be seen in the pics.

They are quite limited and are already going for good moolah on ebay.

0104432A66UC303410X.jpg

So...did a lot of working out, these guys?

Bought today in town:

SP_A0083.jpg

You bought the Wolverine movie? With actual money?

You bought the Wolverine movie? With actual money?

I find it extremely odd that you pick out the Wolverine film. It's a masterpiece compared to GI Joe.

I dont have as much of a problem with either Wolverine or GI Joe as other people. Wolverine I can understand more as it had some problems but personally as long as I dont take GI Joe seriously at all then I quite enjoy it.

G.I Joe was better. As a whole it didn't take itself seriously or come across as unfinished and half-hearted.

Like Wolverine does.

So...did a lot of working out, these guys?

I dont really understand your question. But yes they work out a lot as well anyway. These guys are royal marines so they have to do a lot of working out. But they seemed to think this helped as well as the CV. One of them is training to run a marathon everyday for nearly 3 months.

I dont really understand your question. But yes they work out a lot as well anyway. These guys are royal marines so they have to do a lot of working out. But they seemed to think this helped as well as the CV. One of them is training to run a marathon everyday for nearly 3 months.

What kind of effect would that have on his bones? Is he planning to get his hips replaced afterwards?

It's for strengthening your lungs and circulation of oxygen, you pillock.

I think Pyxis is talking about the running a marathon every three days part. Excess running maybe being bad for your bones.

Just seen the thanks from Pyxis. I'm...now thinking the above comment is tongue in cheek.

I'm going to get back to the football, I think. :(:red:

I think Daft is making a joke of what I said by implying that Danny's power bl...breathe could cause hip damage from too much thrusting.

Ooo, haha. Now I'm with you. :D

Yeah, I should pay more attention.

What kind of effect would that have on his bones? Is he planning to get his hips replaced afterwards?

I dunno hes doing it for the charity below. Guess some things are more important to some people than there own long term well being.