NEurope

Have you installed it yet? I'm thinking about getting this one too.

I got it today and fitted it, actually had some problems, had to adjust the clock speeds for idle use because it kept crashing, seems to have fixed it now, but I need to try it out on a good game next. The only thing I can really say about it so far is quiet and easy to fit....

Edit: Tried the Crysis demo (recently reformatted so I didn't have anything installed to try out :heh:) and it ran perfectly on max settings which is cool :)

Edited by Shorty

Went to a booksale and got:

n1032.jpg

Atonement.jpg

I hate this cover so much.

I just generally hate book covers when they make a movie based on said novel and plaster: "Now a major motion picture!" on it, makes it look cheap.

I agree. I try and hunt out the "actual" book cover if I can.

Camera Filters:

41qogUQXj4L._SS400_.jpg

Crumpler Muffin Top Backpack:

image_small1222861010.jpeg

file1228819322.jpg

My current camera bag is full (it only holds the camera and 2 lenses), so if I get any more stuff for my camera, I'm stuck. This one holds more than enough by the looks of things (plus it will hold a laptop as well. Bonus). I'm loving the Crumpler websites description of it:

Unlike your Uncle Harry with the bulging waistline and chicken grease in his beard, these photography backpacks have ample room and style to carry your camera gear and comfortably. Now you can go back to stuffing your gullet with whipped cream before Harry sucks it down.

Gorillatorch:

GorillaTorch1.jpg

Mainly for camera stuff, but will also come in handy when I go camping.

Remote control for the camera:

41sqtX4wiHL._SS400_.jpg

Edited by Goafer

4986004x.jpg

£32.97 from Amazon

Been waiting for a good deal on this for ages.

Edited by welsh_gamer

Went shopping today for a poster as my room at work was looking a little bland, and ended up spending far to much wooops lol.

LP1356.JPG

£3.99 HMV she really is well and truely ugly isnt she lol.

23657ba?wid=660&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

£24.99 bank

45249ba?wid=660&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

£69.99 JD

th41263825639P1040314.jpg

£25 duffer menswear

I know they're nice and all but I still don't get how people spend £25+ on T shirts. The most I've ever spent is in the region of £20, that was only because it was Radiohead :P

I really don't get t-shirts that have non-sensical messages/designs either?

Like the ones that say "Harvard Cross Training '03" or whatever. Fair enough if you actually went to Harvard in 2003, but apart from that, you just look like a tool wearing it.

4986004x.jpg

£32.97 from Amazon

Been waiting for a good deal on this for ages.

AMAZING! :D

Enjoy it. You are about to have the greatest experience of your life. :grin:

I know they're nice and all but I still don't get how people spend £25+ on T shirts. The most I've ever spent is in the region of £20, that was only because it was Radiohead :P

There just a better fit i guess. Or at least i think so. I owuld rather pay £25 for somthing that fits ncie than something from primark etc which costs £5.

Superdry shirts are actually good quality, I refuse to buy any checked shirt now unless its superdry!

Like the ones that say "Harvard Cross Training '03" or whatever. Fair enough if you actually went to Harvard in 2003, but apart from that, you just look like a tool wearing it.

Worse is the "OSAKA" ones everyone seems to have. I don't understand.

That trend may have passed mostly, but it annoyed me.

No its still around. I've seen a few Okinawa and Yokohoma shirts knocking around and wonder if people even know where they are.

I really don't get t-shirts that have non-sensical messages/designs either?

Couldn't agree more. Sometimes there are t-shirts that I really like the design of but haven't bought due to some retarded text choice.

How many DS games do you have now??

I think this one is my 181st.

Wow, just counted and I'm a few more than that, 194.

o_____________0

(For the record, I'm partly ashamed)

Edited by ReZourceman

I didn't know there were 194 DS games worth playing. Last I checked, the shelves were full of "GASP! I'M A VET." and "LIFESTYLE CHOICE: I'M A VEGAN" or the like.