NEurope

Seat_cushion_bead_standard_small.jpg

2 bead car seat covers. Should really finish off the "Grandad Chic" interior of my car. They've always looked uncomfortable to me, but apparently they have a massaging effect on your back. Soon find out I guess.

2X boxes of...

krave.jpg

They should really change the name to 'Kellog's Krack' because they are mmmmoreish. :hmm:

2X boxes of...

krave.jpg

They should really change the name to 'Kellog's Krack' because they are mmmmoreish. :hmm:

It's spreading...

News Movie (AKA The Onion Movie)

largePack.jpg

Randomly found a copy in Morrisons. Win.

2 of these. Need more weights for my bench press...too easy with what I have now.

5KG_.jpg

and I had to go grocery shopping, ran out of my fuel :heh:

Thick%20Oats.JPG

lots...and lots of oats :heh:

aaaand one of the only high school manga I can really put up with

img3859.jpg

Shit is too awesome : peace:

News Movie (AKA The Onion Movie)

largePack.jpg

Randomly found a copy in Morrisons. Win.

I nearly bought that copy the other week, decided though to go down to HMV and check there first to see the price difference. HMV didnt have it and I was too lazy to walk back to Morrisons to get it......I guess my point is, thats really my copy you bastard!

I nearly bought that copy the other week, decided though to go down to HMV and check there first to see the price difference. HMV didnt have it and I was too lazy to walk back to Morrisons to get it......I guess my point is, thats really my copy you bastard!

There were a few copies to be fair. Unless there was a massive rush to buy them after I left, but that's unlikely.

There were a few copies to be fair. Unless there was a massive rush to buy them after I left, but that's unlikely.

See now that just ruins my entire point, typical of you really! Im gonna beat the crap out of you with Indian Barry from Eastender's popadom dish while very large impatient man watches (and moans about the lack of food coming out)

Seat_cushion_bead_standard_small.jpg

2 bead car seat covers. Should really finish off the "Grandad Chic" interior of my car. They've always looked uncomfortable to me, but apparently they have a massaging effect on your back. Soon find out I guess.

Are you a taxi driver from bradford?

Do they taste like dog food?

Far from it, they taste of awesome. :)

gilbert460.jpg

2 tickets, Row B (win)

£48

The new theatre in Aylesbury is going to be AWESOME.

batman_knightfall_1.jpg

£2

I hate how the interior art isn't at all as great as the cover art (my cover is different to that one, but same thing applies.) But felt like an essential purchase for the price.

001.jpg

Vinyl LP

£2

I love the cover, and that's what I'm basing my vinyl purchases on atm, as I'm sans player.

Ordered a children's book from a second hand store. The writer/illustrator won the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award, so figured I needed to own a book by her (plus I've read this and liked it).

1.jpg

Ordered a children's book from a second hand store. The writer/illustrator won the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award, so figured I needed to own a book by her (plus I've read this and liked it).

1.jpg

I think I remember you showing me some of this? I remember the title and the picture.

I think I remember you showing me some of this? I remember the title and the picture.

You saw it in my school, that day we went to the museum. It was laying around there.

You saw it in my school, that day we went to the museum. It was laying around there.

Ah yes, now I remember. :)

I want to read it when it comes, even though I won't understand most of it.

The death character reminds me of something from Studio Ghibli

Yeah it reminds me of the no-face from spirited away.

no-face.jpg

The Brothers Karamazov

karamazov.jpg

Imagine that you are creating a fabric of human destiny with the object of making men happy in the end... but that it was essential and inevitable to torture to death only one tiny creature ... And to found that edifice on its unavenged tears: would you consent to be the architect on those conditions? Tell me, and tell me the truth!

There is only one salvation for you: take yourself up, and make yourself responsible for all the sins of men. For indeed it is so, my friend, and the moment you make yourself sincerely responsible for everything and everyone, you will see at once that it is really so, that it is you who are guilty on behalf of all and for all. Whereas by shifting your own laziness and powerlessness onto others, you will end by sharing in Satan's pride and murmuring against God.

People talk sometimes of a bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as a man, so artistically cruel. The tiger only tears and gnaws, that's all he can do. He would never think of nailing people by the ears, even if he were able to do it.

If you were to destroy in mankind the belief in immortality, not only love but every living force maintaining the life of the world would at once be dried up. Moreover, nothing then would be immoral; everything would be lawful, even cannibalism.

Yeah, this is going to be one damn awesome book to read that's for sure xD