NEurope

I'm assuming one needs a 3D TV for that thing to work properly?

There are a bajillion different kinds of "3D" technology. The one Batman uses doesn't need a special TV.

They just give you a less-than-[original adjective]py little pair of cardboard 3D glasses, you know the ones with one red eye and one blue eye...It sucks playing it like that

EDIT: lol

I quite enjoyed the Abhorsen stuff. Describe this other series to me. Is it any good?

I would recommend it. But it's hard to explain/decribe anything without giving things away. Just get the first book [Mister Monday] and see what you think.

You put faith in Invincible.

I just hate asthma

...That's nice.

Recent purchase:

23s7mzc.jpg

Jumbo Slinky, taller than a DS.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

11626267x.jpg

£1.99 from PLAY. Don't know why I bought this tbh.....its jus really cheap and would make a change lol

12817283x.jpg

£17.99 from PLAY. Wanted this for a long time but shouldn't have bought this considering I still haven't finished Assassins Creed 2. But I thought fuck it, I don't mind getting both these items for a total of £20. Thought I might as well spoil myself a little lol

I thought you were back in England permanently? You're so difficult to keep track of!

I thought you were back in England permanently? You're so difficult to keep track of!

Hehe, sorry Ashboo. I should of told you. Back in Sydney now. Hence why most of my posts on here (the very few of them most of which aren't even on public forums) come in the middle of the night.

There are a bajillion different kinds of "3D" technology. The one Batman uses doesn't need a special TV.

Ooo good to know. I might buy it in that case (eventually).

Hehe, sorry Ashboo. I should of told you. Back in Sydney now. Hence why most of my posts on here (the very few of them most of which aren't even on public forums) come in the middle of the night.

I thought your year in Aus was up though? I'm so confused. Nothing new there though.

Woolworths-Logo-new.jpg

$120 on food, stocking up for the next 2 weeks.

Wish 120 lasted us 2 bloody weeks, 250 doesn't even last 2 days here, though gf, her 2 kids and me, doesn't help much >>

Holy crap how expensive is the food your buying? I can last off a £10 worth of food for a week!

Wish 120 lasted us 2 bloody weeks, 250 doesn't even last 2 days here, though gf, her 2 kids and me, doesn't help much >>

Owch, I couldn't imagine needing to provide for that many people at the moment.

Holy crap how expensive is the food your buying? I can last off a £10 worth of food for a week!

It's no secret that food in Australia is more expensive than food in the UK, meals in restaurants are about the same but supermarkets are a bit more pricey. Also, if you can someone how provide 3 ample meals for 7 days on just a tenner then you should write a book or something b'cos I'm not going to believe that til I see it.

It's no secret that food in Australia is more expensive than food in the UK, meals in restaurants are about the same but supermarkets are a bit more pricey. Also, if you can someone how provide 3 ample meals for 7 days on just a tenner then you should write a book or something b'cos I'm not going to believe that til I see it.

Its mostly because I make alot of chilli and large volumes so I can store it. :) Obviously its more if I decide to make something out of the ordinary, but mostly I live off noodles, eggs, pancakes and chilli. I'm so varied. Haha.

There's only 2 Major Supermarkets in Oz, Woolworths and Coles, it's bloody annoying, though Aldi is making a break for it over here, we were going to nip to Aldi yesterday, but no bloody trolleys and we needed one, couldn't see one anywhere so we went to Woolworths, was a good thing we didn't really need much anyway, so it wasn't all bad

We recently got an Aldi here in Sheffield, I never thought to bother with it before, but its pretty snazzy!

Woolworths doesn't even exsist here anymore as I'm sure you know, boo :(

I do =( Hell it went to shit in Barnsley, that's why I'm here, was going to come this year, but ELC shut down in september, so I moved the move forward and came here with a year Visa and now hoping for residency as we're having our 1st bubba (Gf's 3rd, my 1st) can't bloody wait.

But we shall try aldi next time we go, I want to try it, especially if it saves us some money.

They've built a new Aldi at Top Ryde in that new shopping centre I think, I will have to go there since the one in Chatswood is a bit too far. Where about in Syd are you Arnold? I've been try to find some nice areas to possibly move to, I'm on the North Shore at the moment.

We're in Waterloo, not the greatest place in the world...I wouldn't move here, though it is like 10 minute bus ride from the City, Marrickville and Eastgardens and Bondi Junction are like 30-45 minute bus ride which I don't mind.

Speaking of expensive, we just went to Spar (Forgot about that though it did just open a month ago we don't go much and GF daughter works there). 80 Dollars, for nothing piratically, only bad thing about it, hell I'd support Tesco opening up over here just to give competition

2933232x.jpg

£7.99 - thought I'd give Wes Anderson's back-catalogue a go before getting Fantastic Mr Fox.

12083650x.jpg

£8 from HMV - best high streen bargain?

12363674x.jpg

£8.99 from Play.com

vintage-puff-t-shirt

£19.99 from the superdry store.

119511-99-1256300980896.jpg

Headtorch think it was about £15 from blacks after my discount.

kingdom-hearts-358-2-days.jpg

£7.95, Zavvi

I never buy myself games and I realised I have such a shit collection of DS games. The only decent ones are Pokemon Diamond/Platinum which I'm bored of, of Final Fantasy III, which I can't be arsed with atm. (Mario Kart DS is cool, but painful on your fingers)