Fragile Dreams: Farewell ruins of the Moon

fragile_sayonara_tsuki_no_haikyo_import_frontcover_large_kHrpxSNos8Cyxpt.png

Blazblue Limited Edition

A.jpg

Unplanned purchases! :)

But I saw Season 3 and 4 for One Tree Hill for 9 pounds each. :grin:

season3.jpg

One_Tree_Hill_-_Season_4_-_DVD.JPG

And then the guy was like it's 3 for £20 pounds so I looked about some more and there was nothing really there until I caught a glimpse of this:

a2cd2099d4cd055dc4d2290bc771ff06.jpeg

So i got that for what effectively was £2. :D

Now! no more frivolous spending, my wallet hurts and I need to get a present for my friend!

But Ellie Goulding is out. :o

Ōkamikakushi's Intro album:

pa.170560.1.jpg

Omamori Himari's Intro Album:

pa.170678.1.jpg

And The Omamori Himari Character Album which I pre-ordered and there is no art for it either unfortunately.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Unplanned purchases! :)

But I saw Season 3 and 4 for One Tree Hill for 9 pounds each. :grin:

season3.jpg

One_Tree_Hill_-_Season_4_-_DVD.JPG

And then the guy was like it's 3 for £20 pounds so I looked about some more and there was nothing really there until I caught a glimpse of this:

a2cd2099d4cd055dc4d2290bc771ff06.jpeg

So i got that for what effectively was £2. :D

Now! no more frivolous spending, my wallet hurts and I need to get a present for my friend!

But Ellie Goulding is out. :o

One Tree Hill season 4 is probably the worst in my opinion but 3 is my my favourite next to the First season.

I bet Battlestar Galactica Season 1 is better than both. ;)

I went to this poster thing today that was being held in the Students Union because it was half prize those 3 together cost £5. :)

Zoomed in for increased Jealously. :p

SDC11094-1.jpg?t=1267136347

SDC11095-1.jpg

SDC11096-1.jpg

You might like to know french connection are doing t-shirts for Kick-Ass thought they would have been better, more like there Transformers ones, but you might like a look.

http://www.frenchconnection.com/category/Man+Collections+Kickass/Kickass.htm

log37891.jpg

Got it for my PS3. My PC is getting on my nerves with all the freezing, so I thought I'd try the PS3s browser with a mouse. Working fine so far!

I bet Battlestar Galactica Season 1 is better than both. ;)

I lost interest after about 4 episodes.

But managed 4+ seasons of One Tree Hill?

:woops:

Yes, and?

Yes, and?

its shit

I bought Brutal legend for a tenner from Sol on here, also bought Afro samurai on the 360 a few weeks back, crackin game for a fiver, would recommend it to anyone who likes the show. Its also got the best soundtrack to a game ever!

I dont care HOW chavvy this sounds, because i not into modifying cars or any of that, but i really need some new speakers and a bass ting for my car, anyone got knowledge on whats decent? I dont want a stupid lookin thing, just sumthin i can put in the boot to make my music not sound so crap!

its shit

I bought Brutal legend for a tenner from Sol on here, also bought Afro samurai on the 360 a few weeks back, crackin game for a fiver, would recommend it to anyone who likes the show. Its also got the best soundtrack to a game ever!

I dont care HOW chavvy this sounds, because i not into modifying cars or any of that, but i really need some new speakers and a bass ting for my car, anyone got knowledge on whats decent? I dont want a stupid lookin thing, just sumthin i can put in the boot to make my music not sound so crap!

You're shit.

Who are you?

You're shit.

Who are you?

Nice

The Rock

So yeah, speakers anyone?

Bass ting? You mean sub woofer?

What's your budget? That will affect things massively. Also what car do you have?

£150 - 200 im willing to spend, got a mitsubishi colt, one of the newer ones. Am i going to need a new head unit?

Avril Lavigne - Alice

13837140m.jpg

1 GBP

Amy MacDonald - A Curious Thing

13027920m.jpg

8 GBP

Anyone else buying more music as downloads? Used to buy all music on cds but I have more and more dowloaded them through iTunes instead, almost without realizing it. So much simpler and in most cases twice as cheap.

512m2xoupl.jpg

Only £9 from Blockbuster :D Traded some games in so it came to just £3.

Dark-Athena.jpg

£12.99 from Morrissons. I remember really liking the demo so I'm quite pleased I found it as cheap as this.

Impulse buys? Its quicker? It smells more like cookies?