NEurope

I've got a nice bottle of skittles vodka ready for Friday night, can't wait!

Hehehehe....

17102007533zx4.jpg

Yummy, I'm so going to forget tonight.

Awesome, is that all the different coloured skittles in different glasses!? I've never though of trying that, I just bung them all (minus the green ones cause it makes it go a manky brown colour) in the vodka bottle!

Ah wow that looks amazing. Do you just bung skittles in to vodka and wait for a bit then take them out? Moria must have told me over msn im sure but ive forgotten also does it taste ace??

Another good one is mint vodka. Get a few kendell mint cakes (i think that's what they're called - those high energy bars) and bung them in, put it in some warm water, or even through the dishwasher a few times until it's all dissolved!

The good thing about this is that you don't have any of the manky crap left over at the end!

Another good one is mint vodka. Get a few kendell mint cakes (i think that's what they're called - those high energy bars) and bung them in, put it in some warm water, or even through the dishwasher a few times until it's all dissolved!

The good thing about this is that you don't have any of the manky crap left over at the end!

Creme De Menth + Baileys = Liquid Alcoholic Mint Aero

Really nice drink.

oops:

xbox_hd_dvd_1.jpg

3475185x.jpg

That is exactly what I'm going to get. (Hopefully they put out a the HD/DVD combo, but if not then thats cool) :yay:

oops:

xbox_hd_dvd_1.jpg

3475185x.jpg

armyof%20darkness_hdddvd-199x292.jpg

51mn75SmfJL._AA240_.jpg

remember to claim ur 5 free hd dvds from microsoft

Lucky_charms.jpg

chocoluckycharms.jpg

We used to have Lucky Charms here in Portugal when I was just a little kid... man, I miss those, they were the BEST! Why did our breakfast cereal distributors ceased sales, I will never know... and now we're stuck with Corn Flakes, Chocapic, Nesquick, Cheerios and a few more...

I want my Lucky Charms back... :(

Oh, and there was another brand, Crépitas, which absolutely OWNED all the other cereals' faces. Truly. Don't know if you have them over the UK, though... :wtf:

yeh they dont sell em in UK either, me aunty came back from america with a few boxes of each for me lol.

£7 a box if youbuy em in england! wot a rip

yeh they dont sell em in UK either, me aunty came back from america with a few boxes of each for me lol.

£7 a box if youbuy em in england! wot a rip

My mate got back from the states, with 4 boxes, we both ate a box each with no milk. It was win.

Good choice, best of the trilogy.

Yeah I already have the other 2 on regular DVD but they discontinued Army of Darkness for some reason. It is fantastic but I prefer number 2 myself though.

Also, +30 respect point for being in a debating society! Great minds, and all that! :heh:

Debates I want to go to:

• This House Believes that Iran poses a Serious Threat to the World
  • This House Believes that Food is Better than Sex
  • This House Believes that All the Computer Games in the World cannot beat a Page of a Really Good Book (this one has Peter Molyneux as one of the opposition, should be good)

Game Mania. Hurray for stores not caring about release dates!

Darnit, if only my GameMania was close enough to go to. I haven't been there in years cause it's in a place I never go to. I even still have a 17 euro coupon to use there, which is probably not valid anymore by now. =(

Heh, thanks!

Somewhat tempting, but some of them are crap. And you're force to get. Still....verrryyy tempting. How much is the HD DVD Playa and Transformers?

Off to New York today so when I get back on Tuesday, I will post plenty of the shit I've bought from the land of the cheap!

Shopping ahoyhoy!!!

Heh, thanks!

Somewhat tempting, but some of them are crap. And you're force to get. Still....verrryyy tempting. How much is the HD DVD Playa and Transformers?

The drive is £100 from PC World if you order it online and collect in store. Transformers was £17 from movietyme.