N-Europe

Stocka

S4010121.jpg

NO! I fucking HATE those "Kyuoto/Kyoto" tops! Everyone has them...what the fuck? Those kinda vague designs from countire/suniversities you dont go to/that don't exist are fine, but when everyone has them... :shakehead

The other one is cool though.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! I fucking HATE those "Kyuoto/Kyoto" tops! Everyone has them...what the fuck? Those kinda vague designs from countire/suniversities you dont go to/that don't exist are fine, but when everyone has them... :shakehead

The other one is cool though.

Agreed.

It was green. :(

You're allowed though.

The one on the right is DAMN cool.

New Look in da sale.

New Look have good mens stuff, and at least stuff from there isn't as expensive as from Topman, and not everyone else is wearing it.

However, those Kyoto/Kyuto or whatever tops are the few I literally take no heed of.

Yeah New Look are actually quite amazing I have decided.

The ones around here (well close to me) don't have very big mens depts, though, and the one in the very near mall doesn't have one at all.

But they have generally good t-shirts with interesting designs (big thing for me), and the black jeans I exclusively wear are from there. (Need a new pair, actually...the ones I have have a suspicious shiny stain that won't come out)

The ones around here (well close to me) don't have very big mens depts, though, and the one in the very near mall doesn't have one at all.

But they have generally good t-shirts with interesting designs (big thing for me), and the black jeans I exclusively wear are from there. (Need a new pair, actually...the ones I have have a suspicious shiny stain that won't come out)

I was thinking that myself, Ballymena has quite a big New Look, but its all womens stuff.

Got a couple of CDs today, whooo!

Tori%20Amos%20-%20Tales%20Of%20A%20Librarian%20-%20A%20Tori%20Amos%20Collection.jpg

178.jpg

£7.99

Me = happy. =)

YES!

Bear in mind, TOAL has unanimously regarded shitty remastering of her tracks. Spark is literally neutered as a song on that.

It's one of her best in it's original version, but yeah.

TOAL made me a Toriphile, but I can pick it apart easily. Good on you for getting it though, AND Homogenic!

YES!

Bear in mind, TOAL has unanimously regarded shitty remastering of her tracks. Spark is literally neutered as a song on that.

It's one of her best in it's original version, but yeah.

TOAL made me a Toriphile, but I can pick it apart easily. Good on you for getting it though, AND Homogenic!

I didn't really plan on getting it, but the selection of CDs in that store (a small gamestore) wasn't that big, but those three were the best picks for me probably. Happy with them. =)

Flinky also got some CDs, namely:

catatonia_international_velvet_front.jpg

t-k_kula_shaker.jpg

0000012074_350.jpg

I don't mean to state the obvious, but do you collect lego? If so, what do you like about it? This isn't a loaded question. I mean I have insane amounts of toys and stuff; just wondered.

He does. And he could talk about it for weeks if you're willing to listen. Well, actually, I don't think he cares if you're listening or not... :wink:

My most recent purchase of any note (computer components) are still in ordering-limbo. I'm going to ring Aria (again!) and explain to them that after they take the £300+ from me, they give me the components in exchange, in a process called "selling". They seem to have failed to have grasped the latter part of the concept.

Almost as bad as Worse than Haggis' "rather epic", by the way.

Noted, but at least "literally" doesn't bring to mind someone with a really nasally voice and half-lidded eyes, who happens to secretly be a knobhead (This is genuinely what 'rather' in the context Haggis uses it in brings to my mind).

I hear ya. I only know of one with a chaps dept, and its...well its of reasonable size so I can't particularly complain. :heh: PS lol stain.

I don't mean to state the obvious, but do you collect lego? If so, what do you like about it? This isn't a loaded question. I mean I have insane amounts of toys and stuff; just wondered.

He does. And he could talk about it for weeks if you're willing to listen. Well, actually, I don't think he cares if you're listening or not... :wink:

Hahahah! This sentence is so true. Brilliant.

Yeah I do collect LEGO. There is a lot of us, we are called AFOLs (adult fans of LEGO) many forums etc about it http://www.EuroBricks.com being one of many. http://www.Brickshelf.com is a good one to look at if you're bored, seeing what people have made.

I just find it very fun to build, and the prospect in the future of being able to build my own designs is very exciting (no room at present to do so) but I will have a "LEGO workshop" which will essentially be a desk with compartmented elements ala ;

1184868670pa030057.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

But it will look more organised, and more compact. Then I'll display stuff on shelves. I can't wait to make a HUUUGGEEE space craft thing with shit loads of motors in for moving doors/engines etc. Ala something like this famous model ;

gibraltar-1.jpg

I know you weren't suggesting I'm a child etc for LEGOing, but some people do suggest things like that and I'd just like to guide them to this picture and ask them to find me a child that could design and make it. :heh: