Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I'm really looking forward to them. Nice to see it gets the Don's approval.

Have you read any of them?

I think my brother has the Ninja book. I'm not sure if its that one or not though, I hear its a good read, if it is the book I'm thinking of.

ebay spree! I bought ikaruga and killer 7 for £15 each. Also preordered Resi 4.

It appears as though I am spending my impending payrise before I have even got it. excellent stuff. You have to plan ahead with your finances ;)

3359637m.jpg

FF Extended Edition

3321749m.jpg

Epic Movie. DVD edition lolz.

DVD RW 4 pack Woolies Worth It brand. 97p

DVD slim line cases 5 pack Worth It brand 99p.

Plastic folder 3 pack £1.49

But why? You bought 2 of (in my and most of the world's opinion) the worst films ever. For money? This upsets me. :(

But why? You bought 2 of (in my and most of the world's opinion) the worst films ever. For money? This upsets me. :(

Hate to see what would of happened if it was you buying them instead of me Lol. :yay:

Jokes aside, I know Epic Movie is hated, and Im sick of debating otherwise, but yes I like it, but fully 100% understand why its so universally hated.

FF I really cant see why so many people hate it. Jessica Alba? Check. Chris Evans? Check. Comics? Check. But yeah. I think both are great =:smile:

Hate to see what would of happened if it was you buying them instead of me Lol. :yay:

Jokes aside, I know Epic Movie is hated, and Im sick of debating otherwise, but yes I like it, but fully 100% understand why its so universally hated.

FF I really cant see why so many people hate it. Jessica Alba? Check. Chris Evans? Check. Comics? Check. But yeah. I think both are great =:smile:

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Chris Evans as in the creepy ginger man who has a radio show at the moment. He was in the movie?

chris_evans_150.JPG

I missed something. He is in Fantastic Four?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!