Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some site/blog ripping the shit out of the Shrek franchise (in response to that trailer) yesterday. Very amusing. Did have some good points though, they don't really seem to have tried to improve anything/much, just simply make 'a new Shrek film' each time.

Date Night

Tina Fey, Mila Kunis and James Franco :D

Oh and...someone else.

Edited by Ashley

I'll watch that but I wasnt blown away by the trailer. I cant really put my finger on it but there was just something I didnt like about it. Russel Crowe doesnt seem to make a good Robin Hood for one, to me he made the character look dull.

Yeah, I'm not a massive fan of him either but at least he does a half passable british accent, not like Costner's American Robin Hood.

I know nothing about Scott Pilgrim, but that looks potentially...fun.

Michael Cera = usual complaints. I wish George Michael Bluth would just stay in Arrested Development and he play someone different. Plus his hair is ridiculously annoying to look at.

Resident Evil: Afterlife

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=17267&count=0

Another film to jump on the Avatar/3D bandwagon.

There are some films which look just so utterly shit from the trailers, it makes me feel reluctant and filled with pity to say just how shit it looks. It makes me reflect, and consider that maybe I'm completely missing some sort of point, and maybe there are people out there that really like that level of entertainment.

But it still makes me want to give myself paper-cuts to the eyes rather than go watch said film.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!