SSX Blur

Nintendork

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In that ign interview... I wish they didn't talk solely about reviews :/ In World Tour the weakest things were:

1. Limited soundtrack.

2. Poor graphics

3. Tried to add some kind of "character creation" and made it really lacking

4. Monster tricks weren't as good as uber tricks

5. Skiing felt like a pointless addon

6. Some objectives were simply too frustrating

7. No full mountain races like in SSX3

8. Levels lost their fun edge and tried to look "real"

These things need putting back to how they were in the amazing SSX 3 >.<

Sure it's lovely to hear about the Wii controls, but controls - no matter how new and unique - are still just one aspect of a game! The developers better be aware of this, and make sure they still create a full, tight game underneath the fancy new nunchuk waggles.

I loved the first one , Tricky was also OK , but On Tour was lousy and one of the few games that I took advantage of Games old 10 day return policy , so don't know if I can get excited about this (and I always did prefer 1080 anyway , even Avalanche).

A new control method could inject some fresh air into this franchise , but what the hell is up with that enormous star gauge.

As everyone has been saying SSX3 was completely on fire as a game goes. Hope this gets fairly close to being like it.Its nice that they are shoeing us a vid of the controls but you woulda thought that they could have shown us twice as much in that clip? Especially as most ppl will get the opportunity to watch it again and again.

Here's to hoping.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!