NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

This looks better and better all the time, can't wait to get my hands on it.

The wrestling moves look really cool. I think the whole fighting system will be quite demanding. I guess I'll have aching arms like I used to when I did swordfights in Red Steel madman style.

I can't wait for this. Looks like it could be a Wii game that could work us up a little sweat.

Hell yes. Hell yes.

This was, and definitely still is, the Wii game I am most looking forward to :yay:

I babelfished the site and it was surprisingly readable.

According to it, the beam saber may run out of batteries and you must collect them for the charge to stay up. I think it is also related to that weird movement in the trailer (the...discover themselves...movement :heh:).

Plus, it seems that, to swing the sword effectively, you must use the combination of the A button with the Wiimote movements.

There were also a couple of screenshots where a bullet was being deflected. I didn't quite understand if the beam sword fired or deflected the bullet, but its probably the latter.

Also, the motorcycle is called a love car :heh:.

Take the information with a grain of salt. I'm basing it on babelfish, after all...

True or not, this game seems interesting. Slowly rising in my consideration.

Is this still scheduled for 2007? It looks extremely cool and will really target the teenage market i reckon, but i would prefer it, if this comes out in Jan 2008 or something. It may get lost in the HUGE catalogue of games from PS3, 360, Wii all arriving in the months of September-December.

Errrr... where d the vid go?

Yeah, it's gone... Instead they put the images from a few days ago there.

Out of interst, is the only vehicle you drive your motorbike? Because that's what the screens suggest...

Out of interst, is the only vehicle you drive your motorbike? Because that's what the screens suggest...

I'm pretty sure Suda said that it is the only vehicle you drive.

I'm pretty sure Suda said that it is the only vehicle you drive.

That's a shame. I enjoyed the fact that you could switch between vehicles on GTA.

Except it's not really very GTA esque. He said the city in this is more like the field in a Zelda game, an area you traverse between "missions", it's not that interactive in itself.

Except it's not really very GTA esque. He said the city in this is more like the field in a Zelda game, an area you traverse between "missions", it's not that interactive in itself.

Yeah he did that quite a while back, the actual missions are very linear..

Visually the game screams GTA in every pixel, except for the cel shaded effect.They might be using the same engine.

Visually the game screams GTA in every pixel, except for the cel shaded effect.They might be using the same engine.
:shakehead

Actually... Killer 7 used the same engine GTA does. (renderware)

This one, doesn't, even because they probably can't licence it.

Saving the game by taking a dump?

What the...?:o

*re-checks the scans*

So......it's true.....this game has breached a whole new moral level on videogames.

I mean, slicing a guy in half, sure. Hunting girls with missile launchers for legs, no problem.

But this is pushing the limits. I mean, crapping on your memory card? Shameful, just shameful.

It's the same system used in Dead Rising, and that involves chopping people up with katana's and driving over them with shopping trolleys :p

Site Updated: Money & Action

Info

You use money from the ranking matches to power up your weapon.

You will get the location of the next ranking match from Silvia.

It's possible that the beam katana can be swung up and down. When it's swung upward it moves quickly and causes light damage.

When it's swung downward it has a longer reach and causes more damage.