NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

..This is probably one of the games I'm most looking forward too aswell.. I loved (love) killer7 and I know this is in no way comparable to it but that has something to do with my interest in the game, since it is from Suda51..

Look forward to seeing more of it!

I love the style of this game, and I loved Killer 7, I just hope the story line is decent and understandable on this one.

"The character style somehow reminds me Interstate 76. That great game..."

I loved that game. I looked in my local games shop every Saturday for the sequel and dont think they ever released it!

Interstate 76 was cool. I have the boxed version of that. I've always wanted to try 82 but could never find it anywhere!

No More Heroes is certainly sounding very nice. Hope there's some nice effects for the slicing people in half! :D

Whats the ETA of No More Heroes?
Definitely 2007, at least in Japan.

I believe they predicted Summer 2007 last E3, but I don't know if the game's gonna be ready.

more violent than manhunt 2?wow how can they achieve that?

It will be interesting to see how that turns out. Those two games may contribute to putting Wii in the headlines.

Seems like marketing blabla to me though. This game'll be bloody, sure, but its stylised cel-shaded graphics will take away most of the impact I think.

Looks and sounds ultra cool and 'different' i like it....

Espically that your holding a Lightsabre type thing...

Seems like marketing blabla to me though. This game'll be bloody, sure, but its stylised cel-shaded graphics will take away most of the impact I think.

certainly didnt take any impact away from for killer 7

I don't recall anywhere near as much furore with K7 as the original Manhunt on PS2. I'm sure the Daily Mail ate a live badger in protest of Manhunt.

Apparently theres gonna be a full blown feature on this in the new edition of Games TM out this friday. I'm really looking forward to this game, here's hoping it's a keeper.

Apparently theres gonna be a full blown feature on this in the new edition of Games TM out this friday. I'm really looking forward to this game, here's hoping it's a keeper.

I'll definetly be picking that up.

And cel shading takes nothing away. Killer7 was the most shockingly bloody game i've ever played, but it did it in such a magnificent style so it didn't seem like a childish bloodbath game. It certainly lost non of it's impact because of it's graphics.

No More Heroes - early 2008 in Europe :(

Too bad ... would have been cool if it launched in summer 2007 like in Japan/USA here (although I doubt that a bit too).

Too bad ... would have been cool if it launched in summer 2007 like in Japan/USA here (although I doubt that a bit too).

What?

No More Heroes launches in summer in the US?

I have to get me a freeloader or something...

No more heroes is looking to be one of the more inventive titles on the wii using the sword system properly, i read something somewhere about the level or angle you are holding the wiimote affects the motion, so it turns out as a different attack pattern, i cant see any reason so far not to buy this, i havent played killer 7 yet, i am a failure, i havent seen it cheap on ebay yet :( and i havent even played through resi 4, well at least ive got a reason to use my wii now, if i had money, but no more heroes alongside manhunt looks to bring the wii to a more adult audience.

I don't recall anywhere near as much furore with K7 as the original Manhunt on PS2. I'm sure the Daily Mail ate a live badger in protest of Manhunt.

Guess it's because K7 was killing mutated zombie like creatures & monsters. Manhunt was basically a murder competition between humans.

Obvious which one will make JackT and friends more excited...!

(assuming he has any)

Has anyone got this issue of games Tm yet (or does it come out this friday?) because i want more info dammit.

Was there not a vague release date for Japan or something?

I can't remember if I seen a summer release for it or not,maybe mind is tricking me.

Would it be funny if it was a Brawl-like update with daily news :heh: I'm looking forward to the update though,this game looks rather good.