NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

Maybe its just me but it looks like it has better lighting than it did at tgs.

I'd say so as well but I didn't see a lot of TGS footage.

But it's pretty certain that the lighting has increased in quality since the last batch of screens.

Love the look of that screen on the train, seems to have some kind of motion blur going on. icon14.gif

Wish I could read that scan. :blank:

Grass Cutting!?

Grasshopper and Suda51 must be the most amazing people to work with.

Something stupid is bound to happen while you mow the lawn... *drools*

Get this in your heads: this isn't GTA! It's not supposed to have a city filled with pedestrians for you to kill!

could the "cut the grass" stuff be a paid work so the character gets some pocket money? yes... I'm suggesting something shenmue'ish... and liking the sound of it.

Looking incredible as always

no-more-heroes-20071025100801346.jpg

Laddies and gentleman - people.

In the background. Now stop asking where they are.

Grasscutting.. hmmm.. Hover Bover.. but cutting grass that tall with that lawnmover is totally unrealistic.. i don't want this game anymore as I only like realistic games... like samatha Fox strippoker

Laddies and gentleman - people.

In the background. Now stop asking where they are.

Yes! This will rock hard. Good to see that my worst fear has proven to be unfounded.

where are they?

:p

It looks very Dreamcast. By which I mean it looks like one of those utterly amazing obscure games you find exists on the Dreamcast everyday.

It looks very Dreamcast. By which I mean it looks like one of those utterly amazing obscure games you find exists on the Dreamcast everyday.

Good! Your first sentence predicted a severe slapping though, but nice twist!

Grasscutting.. hmmm.. Hover Bover.. but cutting grass that tall with that lawnmover is totally unrealistic.. i don't want this game anymore as I only like realistic games... like samatha Fox strippoker
There's nothing unrealistic in that, all he has to be able to do is bend the grass, so it can fit beneath the lawnmower, and the bending occurs as he drives over the grass with the lawnmower.

This game reall does have a great art style. Can't wait to see more of it in motion :) Also, when this comes out the Wii will be selling crazy so i reckon this is going to be one of those Wii games that sells A LOT more than people may originally anticipate. It looks like a class act.

There's nothing unrealistic in that, all he has to be able to do is bend the grass, so it can fit beneath the lawnmower, and the bending occurs as he drives over the grass with the lawnmower.

ha ha isnt that a bag to collect the cut-off grass that is attached to the mover? It would fill in seconds.. madness I tell you

February 2008 for Europe.

Yeah! Finally confirmation! Day 1 purchase for me. I like the sound of having to do other stuff other than killing and killing. It seems like there are some short missions in between to earn money or something. Should be a nice diversion :D

Hopefully this gets released before SSBB, otherwise it'll be neglected, which is a shame. I do wonder when Europe will get its hands on SSBB though. Feb 11 for US, Jan for Japan. March or April for Europe?

Wow, that's really fast! I expected this to be a Q4 next year.