NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

Looks like the Wii is gonna have a good 2008! With this and Zack & Wiki coming out very early on and with Wii Fit to still take over the world (not forgetting Mario Kart), we're in for a treat. That said, i hope we get some new IP's annoucned lol.

Looks like the Wii is gonna have a good 2008! With this and Zack & Wiki coming out very early on and with Wii Fit to still take over the world (not forgetting Mario Kart), we're in for a treat. That said, i hope we get some new IP's annoucned lol.

After Q1/2, were pretty much screwed unless we get new IPs :heh:

No More Heroes

Dragon Quest

Zack and Wiki

NiGHTs

DBZ 3

Wii Fit

Mario Kart

Brawl

Fire Emblem

And chances are i've forgotten some.

UK/Europe will see Japanese censored version, where there is NO blood or gore what-so-ever!

If you head over to Gamesradar they show you the difference between America's and Europes and it's certainly big...

Not sure if i want the gore or not....part of me does. :(

UK/Europe will see Japanese censored version, where there is NO blood or gore what-so-ever!

If you head over to Gamesradar they show you the difference between America's and Europes and it's certainly big...

Not sure if i want the gore or not....part of me does. :(

Oh goddammit no! This really pisses me off. :(

Oh goddammit no! This really pisses me off. :(

I'm slightly dissappointed, the gore was so OTT it was unrealistic.

Who made that stupid decision? The aim of No More Heroes isn't to kill in the most horrible way possible, and that was the main reason that Manhunt 2 was banned.

Exactly.

But the over-the-top-ness was what made it so cool. :(

But the over-the-top-ness was what made it so cool. :(

Yeah thats why i'm dissapointed, i wanted the gore!

Still, it's rather cool without the gore as well! Makes more sense for them to blow-up in pixels actually....and it's all very anime, which i like! :D

I'm going to be stupid and not import the USA version i think.

I'm going to be stupid and not import the USA version i think.

The one time you should.

The one time you should.

Do you think? mmmm, i decide next year! I want to buy PAL games really and not keep importing....

Well for my birthday it seems i'm getting an American Wii with this and Smash =]

I'm 100% sure I read that the "black blood/dust" thing was only in Japan oO. Considering all we've got is anedoctal evidence, I don't know what to believe.

I just hope it's an option or something.

God damnit...

Gaaah, this is all Manhunt's fault. Or rather the fault of bitchy parents that apparently can't see the age rating on the box of games.

I'm 100% sure I read that the "black blood/dust" thing was only in Japan oO. Considering all we've got is anedoctal evidence, I don't know what to believe.
Yeah surely it'll be a similar situation to RE4, censored in Japan and uncut for US / Europe. :hmm:

If it isn't though and the Euro game is cut, (together with the dodgy Q1 release list) I reckon US Wii imports are gonna hit the roof in early 2008.

I'm certainly getting more and more tempted.

Yeah surely it'll be a similar situation to RE4, censored in Japan and uncut for US / Europe. :hmm:

If it isn't though and the Euro game is cut, (together with the dodgy Q1 release list) I reckon US Wii imports are gonna hit the roof in early 2008.

I'm certainly getting more and more tempted.

Whens it out in the states mate? I thought UK/USA were getting it end of Feb, like a few days apart?

This will be the decider!

Cheaper, Earlier, bloodier? :heh:

Whens it out in the states mate? I thought UK/USA were getting it end of Feb, like a few days apart?
Not sure of the US date, VG+ have it down for the 5th of February though.

This will be the decider!

Cheaper, Earlier, bloodier? :heh:

Not exactly a difficult decision, is it? :hehe:

What the hell. Why no blood? It's cell shaded and why can't it just get a '15' or something.

We need some blood here, Wii isn't all 'kiddy' friendly. As if a bit of blood is gonna do anything. Gah Europe is pissing me off so much nowadays.

Well I'm not buying this now, I refuse to give a stamp of approval to this kind of censorship in any form, this is an utter joke.

Well I'm not buying this now, I refuse to give a stamp of approval to this kind of censorship in any form, this is an utter joke.

OK then, boycott an awesome game from an awesome developer that just wants to avoid problems with censors so that WE CAN GET THE DAMN GAME!

Also, I don't really trust gamesradar.

Why don't they just include an option enabling green/red blood as they did back in the day?! This is stoopid as America gets the blood. I point out the violence is bloodier in America than in the UK. But will it make any difference?

It's like saying:

"Blood is ok in American games becaues they are used to it and are a more aggressive, violent culture".

Let's protect the little Brits and those Japanese minds (who actualy CREATED this piece of software). Insane. What is the world coming to? What next? No Zombies in Resident Evil!!?!?

I'm not peeved becaues blood is a main selling point. I'm peeved at censorship. or, rather; misguided, ill-judged censorship. You're still lopping people in half. BUT IT'S OK...Because it's not red!

Who makes these calls!?!?!? Idiots. Oh, and THANKS Rockstar. You've opened up a whole can of worms...AGAIN.

Here Here, i've completely gone off this game now:shakehead Maybe if it affects sales they may change their mind.

I thought the US was stricter than Europe & not the other way round?