NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

This is now officially my most anticipated game, screw Smash Bros.

Screw yourself!

I can't wait for this, though. Oh, why can't it be next year now?

Aye, No More Zeroes more like, you fiend.

(looks and sounds like a good game though.)

This game oozes style, badassery, and geekiness. I'm not afraid to admit I'm looking forward to this more than SSBB.

I also like the Play Silvia section on the site. :heh:

Im inclined to agree Im not that big of a smash bros fan tbh this looks literally amazing talk about badass those new movies on gametrailers are superb.

Thank fuck some people agree with me.

Don't get me wrong Smash Bros. looks like being great especially with all the features but this just looks so fresh and unique (and filled with stylish killing and blood).

I'm in love, and not plutonic, I mean i want to take this thing out for a nice dinner and the spent the rest of the night disapointing it. This thing has always been #1 most anticipated for me, but that's not enough now, so I'm am creating a new spot above 1 called "51" (after Suda 51)

So my list goes like this:

51: No more heroes

1: Super Mario Galaxy

2: Metroid Prime 3

3: Zack and Wiki

4: Smash Bros

5: Lightsaber game

After watching the new movies I'm really hyped for this. The game has style!

I love the blood effects.

This looks pretty awesome! Finally, a non-Nintendo game worth envying! It only took a year!

Nah, but seriously, this looks really, really good. If the Wii keeps this up i might buy one soon, can always sell it off for a good price once i've completed this, smash, metroid and mario (im not away to keep 2 consoles)

This looks pretty awesome! Finally, a non-Nintendo game worth envying! It only took a year!

Nah, but seriously, this looks really, really good. If the Wii keeps this up i might buy one soon, can always sell it off for a good price once i've completed this, smash, metroid and mario (im not away to keep 2 consoles)

LMAO! I feel exactly the same way at times and am in a similar situation. I've bought and sold Wiis three times this year, mainly due in part to making exceptional amounts of profit for it - Computer Exchange are still offering £200 for Wiis.

You take a shit to save the game...? lol.gif

That is correct =P

------

Can't waaaait for this game =P

I pre-ordered the Japanese version. and I think Play-Asia shipped it 2 days ago. If I'm really, really lucky, I'll have it this Saturday and if I'm just lucky, I'll have it this Monday =). In that case: No school next week untill No More Heroes is done and through (twice xP)

In case this hasn't been posted:

IGN Hands-on Preview