Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13153 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  1. ipod Flea

• 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. AMD outsells Intel in US retail for the first time!

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. The world in your hands

• 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. S.O.A.D. fan, rejoice! 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Re: Import shops

• 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Dogs Trust

• 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 134 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. make up class :)

• 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
  8. ipod nano w/WinXp pro

• 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Best PC gaming case

• 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Manga head?

• 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. PLEASE DO THIS PLEASE!

• 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Buying new Motherboard

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Two new ones:

• 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Signature Request

• 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. New Windows Vista Screens! (Build 5231)

• 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Just got back from watching this with some mates today, most fun I've had watching an MCU movie since probably No Way Home? Fell into one or two of the trappings I think comes with the territory of a multiverse story (I was constantly expecting another cameo), but yeah, made me laugh my ass off  Hard to tell if this is the sign of things to come and the start of a turnaround, or if it's just a splendid one-off, but either way, it was a blast  still chuckling at the Gossip Girl joke from the opening   Also, banger soundtrack.  Even with the context of this being US-only, it's absolutely amazing – being projected for a $400m+ opening weekend worldwide and has the potential to surpass the first Avengers ($207m) for domestic opening weekend, and if it pulls those off, would put it down as being the 6th best worldwide opening for an MCU film (behind Endgame, Infinity War, No Way Home, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness) and 4th best domestic opening for an MCU film (behind only Endgame, No Way Home and Infinity War). Be great to see it pull that off!  Really shows that there's a hunger for great and fun superhero films still and that the "decline" of the MCU is purely a question of quality and poor word of mouth – I'd only heard great things about DP&W heading into it. Really curious to see what it's legs are like, especially seeing as comedies aren't the best films to bring in repeat viewings The Odeon Luxe I went to was PACKED, easily the third most packed I've seen it since COVID (behind only No Way Home and, weirdly, Dune: Part Two)
    • DC related but not movies related. A sneak peek of the final season of Superman and Lois has been released.   I guess they are doing the Death of Superman storyline? Have you ever watched this series, @Happenstance? It gets a lot of praise from DC/comic book fans.
    • Bottom of the 9th   NA release: 14th April 1999 PAL: release: N/A JP release: N/A Developer: Konami Publisher: Konami N64 Magazine Score: 44% Bottom of the 9th feels like an early third party N64 game. It looks and feels incredibly basic. The N64 has had an ungodly amount of baseball games by this point, yet Bottom of the 9th feels like it should have been the very first one. Even then, it would have been “it’s poor, but it’s the only choice at the moment” and nothing special. What’s even stranger is that Konami have the Power Pros series, so why is this do poorly made? The only thing it does have that other baseball games don’t have (other than the Japan-only ones) is the scenario mode, which lets you play with specific teams in the middle of matches. But with the typical cheating CPU that catches every ball you hit and gets home runs easily, you’re going to lose anyway. The options menu did have a “Slaughter” toggle, but that doesn’t seem to let you kill other players, so that was another disappointment. Remake or Remaster? There are better baseball games to focus on. Official Ways to get the game There’s no official way to play Bottom of the Ninth
    • Edit: I guess the Section 31 trailer is region locked at the moment.
    • Thanks for the games. Here's a link to this week's stream... - - - - - N-Europe Saturday Smash! (27/07/2024) - - - - -
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m