NEurope
flameboy

The Reviews Thread

I'm guessing you would support this game to the grave anyway.I love the game.Not saying it's bad but everyone can see the decline in quality at the end except you

There is no decline in quality. The game maintains its quality, in what way does the game decline in quality? I want ten reasons. Go.

I'm guessing you would support this game to the grave anyway.I love the game.Not saying it's bad but everyone can see the decline in quality at the end except you

I Cant, I think it is one of the best games ive played with a top notch story line, the game is gleaming with quality until the end!

I Cant, I think it is one of the best games ive played with a top notch story line, the game is gleaming with quality until the end!

As far as im concerened, people starting hating the game at the start of the Big Shell mission.

Never heard of people complaining about the end of the game. Only people moaning about the codec sequences. So yeah, i just wanna know what part of the end makes the game diminish in quality?

As far as im concerened, people starting hating the game at the start of the Big Shell mission.

Never heard of people complaining about the end of the game. Only people moaning about the codec sequences. So yeah, i just wanna know what part of the end makes the game diminish in quality?

Codecs was an essential part of the game though, it filled in the gaps of the story which people could of missed!

that's what i said.so we agree

What i meant was that there was quailty right up to the finsh of the game. there was no part of the game that let me down.

AMN Reviews of Zelda:TP

• The most anticipated Zelda game since Ocarina of Time itself
  • 40-plus hour adventure
  • Most story-driven Zelda to date
  • Play as Link and wolf Link, exploring Hyrule, the Twilight Realm, dungeons and more
  • Over 20 different items to find and equip – some new and some familiar
  • Completely new motion-sensing controls allow you to attack with Link’s sword using real-life hand gestures and aim with items like the bow unlike ever before
  • Also available on GameCube in December 2006
  • 480p and 16x9 widescreen support (only on Wii)
  • Dolby Pro Logic II surround sound support

Visuals It was developed for GameCube, thus it looks like a GameCube game. This means some blurry and downright unappealing textures. However, Nintendo’s team has birthed an imaginative world realized by great art-direction that makes up for any technical blemishes. 8.0

Sound Koji Kondo’s newly-created music mingles with treasured classics, like Zelda’s Lullaby, to create a musical experience that you’ll fall in love with. Top-notch sound effects. Lack of voice acting might disappoint some, but Zelda does a good job without it. 10.0

Control Link controls brilliantly, and the added Wii-mote control is the biggest step the franchise – and a video game – has made in a decade. While there are no camera controls, it is not a problem, because the camera is ideal. The lack of an extra analog stick makes it difficult to include real-time camera control, so this is more of an issue with the Wii-mote than Twilight Princess itself. 10.0

Gameplay Over 40 to 50 hours of gameplay for your first time through. Every hour features challenging, rewarding, fun and entertaining gameplay. Excellent dungeon design and memorable locales. 9.5

Replay Once you finish it, you’ll want to go back immediately. Expect upwards of 60 hours to do and see everything the game has to offer. 9.0

Verdict

The reason to purchase a Wii. 9.7

I still don;t think any of the reputable sites have reviewed Red Steel have they? As for Zelda, it was always gonna be the best game EVER lol

I reckon it will live up to everyone's hype, however there will still be some cock who rates it between 1 and 4 over on a reader review on Gamefaqs, just to get themselves noticed.

Another good score for ZELDA. :smile:

Within 10 hours or so, the BIG ONE [Zelda review on IGN] shall be up.

^-- Great result, they are usually VERY HARSH reviewers. :grin:

Why the heck have Gamerankings been so slow to add these new scores?

Why the heck have Gamerankings been so slow to add these new scores?

Because they have lives, too?

Strange concept, there.

I meant because everyone was dissing how bad it was towards the end :heh: I was enjoying it so far but if it's really going to go that far downhill....

I, personally, think Metal Gear Solid 2 has one of the best endings to a game I have ever played. Just be prepared for a shell load of absurdity and a whole lot of surreal shenanigans. Metal Gear Solid 2's latter half is pretty much the marmite of the gaming world. Metal Gear Solid 3, however, everyone can agree has an amazing ending.

But enough of that from me. I've never been excited for a Zelda game, even though I enjoy them, they've never been all that for me. That said, I'm genuinely excited for Twilight Princess. Really glad that the Zelda series and 'best game ever' polls can now move past Ocarina of Time.

Also, Majora's Mask was the better game, IMOOOAMAAdD

But enough of that from me. I've never been excited for a Zelda game, even though I enjoy them, they've never been all that for me. That said, I'm genuinely excited for Twilight Princess. Really glad that the Zelda series and 'best game ever' polls can now move past Ocarina of Time.

Well said Athriller :bowdown:

agree with you one the OoT thing-that was starting to piss me off especially since up until now LTTP is the TRUE best Zelda :p

as for MM i never really got into it-i might dig out my copy for the 64 and play it in the summer-if my eyes can take the early 3D grapics.

If IGN and Gamespot both give Twilight Princess 9.5 and above, its on par to consolidating a position in the top 5 games of all time.

Who are you gonna believe, me or them?

It does not go downhill.

The logical part of my brain is saying... well... actually it's just laughing.

But I'll give it a chance anyway ;)

The logical part of my brain is saying... well... actually it's just laughing.

DO you not trust me?

I am a completely trustworthy guy. You could bet your life on me.

1ST BAD ZELDA REVIEW:

4.5 stars....basically "Almost perfect". It's just unfortunate that the site doesn't have a more accurate score (which they could of put 95% or something).