Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Next Gen War

canand

You do realise what you said made absolutely no sense?

How can the PS3 reach 200,000 sells in 12 hours when there wasn't that quantity available to buy in the first place.

Oh? Then why is the PS3 counter up to 253 thousand? :indeed:

In other words, in case you didn't get it, what I mean is Wii sales got up to the number of PS3s available quicker than the PS3. What the Wii does after that, I'm not taking into account.

Let's say that the number os PS3s made available is x. Wii has a lot more, so let's say that the number of Wiis is x+y. What I'm saying is they sold x Wiis a lot faster than they sold x PS3s. What happens after the xth Wii is sold, is what doesn't matter cause by then PS3 cannot compete. But it can compete up till x.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh? Then why is the PS3 counter up to 253 thousand? :indeed:

In other words, in case you didn't get it, what I mean is Wii sales got up to the number of PS3s available quicker than the PS3. What the Wii does after that, I'm not taking into account.

Let's say that the number os PS3s made available is x. Wii has a lot more, so let's say that the number of Wiis is x+y. What I'm saying is they sold x Wiis a lot faster than they sold x PS3s. What happens after the xth Wii is sold, is what doesn't matter cause by then PS3 cannot compete. But it can compete up till x.

Stop backtracking, you originally bashed the PS3 for not selling 200,000 in one day (24 hours). How can you bash something for not selling X amounts of units when there wasn't X amounts of units available in he first place.

Stop backtracking, you originally bashed the PS3 for not selling 200,000 in one day (24 hours).

Backtracking? How thick are you? :indeed:

How can you bash something for not selling X amounts of units when there wasn't X amounts of units available in he first place.

Did you even read what I wrote? Didn't I say that x was to represent the number of PS3s available?

If you don't have the brains to figure out what I said, stay out of it.

Backtracking? How thick are you? :indeed:

Did you even read what I wrote? Didn't I say that x was to represent the number of PS3s available?

If you don't have the brains to figure out what I said, stay out of it.

WHAT? never heard the word Backtracking?

Go away and get yourself a dictionary, and a proper username while your at it.

The reason the PS3 counter is over 200,000 now is because there were that much available, in the 12 hour period you keep boning over there WAS NOT. Period.

I don't usually call on spelling mistakes, but since you recommended me a dictionary I'm going to call this one on you: it's "you're", not "your". Now, can you spell "irony"?

Like I said, if you lack the brain capacity stop "boning" over it. Period.

This really isn't a good indication of anything. I think these numbers are questionable, so i don't think it warrants a stickied thread.

*unstickied*

Even so, it's a good place to have some arguments/discussion going about what the war. I vote resticky

ok.. so

Wii is winning in Japan, 2nd in US

XBox is winning in US, EU and Aus, (3rd?) in Japan

PS3 is losing in US, (2nd?) in Japan

overall its looking 360 - Wii -PS3 this gen. I personally would put money on PS3 not doing so well this gen, though really I want PS3/360 = last, microsoft have too much money to only have one competitor

Wii will win next gen. Nothing can stop it, apart from maybe Nokias new handheld....

My favourite qoute from them was "I think consumers will be prepared to spend £300 on a phone that offers all those different things rather than £100 to £150 for a standalone games machine.â€

I mean who spends that on a phone?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!