NEurope
canand

Next Gen War

That can't be true, as PS3 launched in Japan with 80,000 units and i would hazard a guess that oooh about 80,000 of them are sold. (unless stores are keeping 1 of the 4 they got for the fun of it then it's more like 60,000)

Edit: Should this not be on the Wii board?

That can't be true, as PS3 launched in Japan with 80,000 units and i would hazard a guess that oooh about 80,000 of them are sold. (unless stores are keeping 1 of the 4 they got for the fun of it then it's more like 60,000)

Edit: Should this not be on the Wii board?

I put it on here becuse I thought it was the right place and Yeah PS3 is out in Japan and they not update it yet

Does that thing update by itself, because that would be pretty cool.

Anyway, I'd guess that all those PS3s would have sold out aswell.

Does that thing update by itself, because that would be pretty cool.

Anyway, I'd guess that all those PS3s would have sold out aswell.

Yeah it does all you need to do is reload the page

The Wii and PS3 aren't doing to well.. :s

Yeah becuse PS3 is onley out in Japan and Nintendo Wii is out next week in USA

It says The next generation of gaming is upon us, and the console wars has begun. NexGen Wars.com has spent countless hours researching sales facts from dozens of sources to track the sales of the consoles and monitor the next generation of console wars between the Microsoft Xbox 360, the Sony Playstation 3, and the Nintendo Wii. Remember, these numbers are only estimates, but they are constantly monitored and upated to assure the closest estimates possible for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii.

Thanks man!...this should be fun to watch over the years :D...*Add to favourites*

Exactly what im doing aswell.This will be really interesting to watch over the months.If only there was one for the DS and PSP.

Thanks canand

no freakin way 6 mil 360's sold already! that seems a bit high. I'm not saying it isnt true, it seems wierd.

hmm, could this be stickied? would be cool to check up on them from time to time.

Or just add the site to your favourites :wink: But its a good idea to have a place to discuss, however there are far too many stickies on this board already.

Yeah becuse PS3 is onley out in Japan and Nintendo Wii is out next week in USA

captain_obvious.jpg

Could be an awesome site if they added a source for this because the numbers keep going up and i doubt they have some live feed to the stores that increases the number every time someone buys an Xbox