NEurope
canand

Next Gen War

Or just add the site to your favourites :wink: But its a good idea to have a place to discuss, however there are far too many stickies on this board already.

Fixed :P

Hope it updates soon.

Could be an awesome site if they added a source for this because the numbers keep going up and i doubt they have some live feed to the stores that increases the number every time someone buys an Xbox

Jesus, what do you think? They increase the number every x number of seconds based on how much it's sold divided by the time it's been on sale.

Yeah becuse PS3 is onley out in Japan and Nintendo Wii is out next week in USA

Canand still hasn't learned the meaning of "sarcasm" yet...

In response to Dante and Sooj's pictures, the PS3 is an ugly mother, isn't it?

The Wii and the 360 look cool next to each other though. White n' white.

Jesus, what do you think? They increase the number every x number of seconds based on how much it's sold divided by the time it's been on sale.

hence the "i doubt" part.

They need to add a source to show that the numbers are right, making numbers go up isn´t proof enough that this site is right. If they add up the numbers based on units sold is not a very good estimate.... Just a guess. I highly doubt that the same number of units are sold every day

The PS3 one is updated

The PS3 one has updated. :)

I wonder when the next batch of PS3s will come.

the PS3 is an ugly mother, isn't it?

Meh, your opinion i guess..........

Meh, your opinion i guess..........

A Nintendo fans opinion.

It just looks very big to me. Im not surprised, the heat sink is freaking massive.

Then again, the form it took was solely influenced by the internals. I reckon they tried to make it look the best it could.

It doesnt look downright ugly, but it is the least nicest looking of the three.

That's bullocks.

That's bullocks.

Just trying to tone down the childish fanboyism in this place *nudge

So yeah, The 360 and wii look better. Yeah.

A Nintendo fans opinion.

It just looks very big to me. Im not surprised, the heat sink is freaking massive.

Then again, the form it took was solely influenced by the internals. I reckon they tried to make it look the best it could.

To be honest, i agree with the fish. And i also fail to see the relevance of whether or not he is a Nintendo fan. It doesn't strike me as 'childish fanboyism' either. I think its fair to say that we all agree that the NES looked damn right ugly, too.

The system is just too large for my liking. I wasn't a fan of the original PS2, but the slimline version was mighty fine looking. Maybe they'll release a small version eventually, i wouldn't bet against it.

The size is not an issue for me, I'd rather it looked like a tank than have the reliability of the 360.

The size is not an issue for me, I'd rather it looked like a tank than have the reliability of the 360.

Here's hoping. But, saying that, there's always been talk about people having to replace their PS2's. As i said in that other thread, i don't know whether there's anything in that or not.

The PS3 actually looks very good in my opinion (have to the love the shiny black). It's just large. Large and dominating.

To be honest, i agree with the fish. And i also fail to see the relevance of whether or not he is a Nintendo fan. It doesn't strike me as 'childish fanboyism' either. I think its fair to say that we all agree that the NES looked damn right ugly, too.

The system is just too large for my liking. I wasn't a fan of the original PS2, but the slimline version was mighty fine looking. Maybe they'll release a small version eventually, i wouldn't bet against it.

Bad example, considering no electronic looked good at that time by todays standards.

Void.

Bad example, considering no electronic looked good at that time by todays standards.

Void.

Actually, it was more to do with your Nintendo-fanboy comment.

And that comment is no more void than yours about the dude being a fanboy.

Actually, it was more to do with your Nintendo-fanboy comment.

And that comment is no more void than yours about the dude being a fanboy.

But there are tons of these people, everywhere.

Surely if he doesnt say it, someone else will, and it will always be reinforced with

"Wii superior all, this is the begin"

AMARITE HUH HUH..

But there are tons of these people, everywhere.

Surely if he doesnt say it, someone else will, and it will always be reinforced with

"Wii superior all, this is the begin"

[/Quote]

If he doesn't say what? All the dude said was the PS3 was ugly. You can either agree or disagree, but i still don't see how that qualifies as him being a fanboy. That's what i'm trying to get at.

AMARITE HUH HUH..

Yes, of course you are.:indeed: